Part 38 : End

JIMIN POV

I went to the school like usual. I can't wait to see Y/N today. Hehe I meet her yesterday but I don't know why I want to see her so bad today. I miss her already. I can't wait for our wedding. Well not now but I think soon.

When I went to the teachers room to meet Y/N, I couldn't find her. Where did she go ? I think she has class. I didn't have so many class today. So I will stay here and do my work. I text her but didn't get any text back.

My class already ended. I went to the teachers room again. Well that was my last class for today. I sit beside Y/N's place. I started to get worry. Is she okay ? There's no way that she's absence. I can't just sit here. So I went to Jin hyung's table to ask him.

"Hyung, did you see Y/N ?" He shooks his head. "Why do you want to meet her?" Jin hyung asked me and smirked. Ugh hello Im not going to kiss her 24 hours. "Well I didn't found her. I text her but she didn't reply. I started to get worry. Thats all" He nodded as he understood what I say.

He looked up again and say "Go find her at her secret place when she sad" huh ? I didn't understand until everything hit me. Rooftop ? Yes that place. Y/N always went to the rooftop when she sad. I thanks Jin Hyung and walk away from him. I started to make my way to the rooftop.

When I entered the rooftop, the cold wind hit my face. This is so relaxing. I scanned the place with my eyes. Then I saw Y/N who was watching the scenery infront of her. I smile when I found her. I went to her secretly and put my arms around her tiny waist. She startled at first but when she saw me, she smile immediately. I kiss her cheeks.

"What are you doing here, jagi" I asked her while my arms still around her. "Nothing". I can see that she's lying again. So I turned her around and look at her eyes deeply. "This is your sad place when you are studying here. Tell me". She sigh and continue to tell me.

"I don't know. I can't believe that we're still together. We fought. We raised our voice at each other. We hate each other. But end up we are still together. The fate really want us to be together". I smile when she told me the truth.

"I can't believe too that we are still together. I hate you and you hate me. Now I love you and you love me. We love each other. Destiny want us to meet each other again. Knows each other. No metter how far we go, destiny still want us to meet each other again" I said. I love her so much. I didn't know my tears falling down. Same with her. I wiped her tears away. She did the same to me.

"I love you" Y/N said. I replied back in biggest smile. "I love you too Jagi". We hugged each other again. She put his head agaisnt my chest. Her warms make me feel so calm. We pulled away. I tried to intertwine our hands together but I saw something around her fingers. Its the ring that I gave her when I propose her. I smirked.

"So you are ready to change your name to Mrs Park Y/N ?" She gave me her confused face but it faded when she looks the ring around her fingers. She hit me on my chest and pouting cutely. Aishh she is so cute.

"Remember when Im propose you, you are crying. I told you don't cry, right ?" I tell her. Actually I don't want to see her crying that night. But I think she is so happy until she cried in happiness. She smile before answer

"I cried not because Im weak. Its because I found out that my husband propose me to be his wife. Second, my husband is Mr Bad Liar because he is not good in hiding his own feelings to his future wife". I chuckles at her statements. She knows me well that Im bad at liar.

"Is that so ? Hmm if Im Mr Bad Liar, then you are Mrs Bad Liar." She chuckles again. That laughed really make my hearts melting.

Y/N POV

I stopped chuckles. I take a look at the scenery infront of me. I was so happy that my pain already faded. After Jimin confessed to me, I felt Im becames the happy Y/N again. No pain, no tears, no revenge. Just the real Y/N that she hiding her happiness from everyone.

Jimin held my hand gently. We stared at each other again. Deepyly. His eyes landed to my lips. My eyes landed to his lips too. The lips looked so soft. We leaned closer. I closed my eyes. I felt his soft lips touching mine. His lips matched our lips perfectly. I put my hands around his neck. He brings me closer by holding my waist. We brushed our lips agaisnt each other lips together. Our tounge fight together. The kiss was filled in a lot of love.

We pulled away. We catched our breath slowly. We put our forehead agaisnt each other. We staring at each other with smiling plastered on our face. Then he open his mouth and said...

"I love you future Park Y/N"

"I love you too Park Jimin"

~ THE END ~