Part 9 : unexpectedly

It has been a month after what lisa told me almost everything. I know they will be something hiding more behind but i know im not ready to hear it now.

today was the better day. Its made me curious why I didn't see jimin yet. Maybe he busy about just god only know. its made me sigh in relief. But i can feel that jimin have some plan to destroy my life. I hope his plan fail.

After the class ended, i went to my house and when i got there.. Im shocked. My house was completely a mess right now. The door was wide open while the window was broken

owhh shit pray for my death now ")

"What should i do now ? " was only my thought. I go to the door and open the door a liltle bit. Yes im scared. What if someone was in there ?

Then i saw nothing so I go inside the house. Wahhhh im so speechless. Its a mess like i live in zoo "))

I search for seokjin but I can't find him. Where he is ? So many thought was in my head. How dare that person do this to my house ? My precious house. I go to the kitchen. I mean a mess kitchen. I went to the refrigerator and saw a note on it. I shocked when I read the note. Its written :

" Dear miss kim y/n, you can't run away from me. You're the one destroy my life into pieces. You know i will destroy your life like you did to me. Your kill my younger sister. How dare you baby . Lemme get my revenge back. Be scared for me girl "

Ok im scared. I can figure who is it. Im really scared and i really mean it. Please believe me im not the killer. Why i feel weak. Its not me !!!

I dropped the note on the floor. My kness feel really weak too. So i drop myself on the cold floor and cry. I feel weak. Its not my fault. Jimin killin me a lot inside. Im dying inside but no one know even my brother. My brother ignore me all days. I feel like nobody care for me anymore.

"Y/N" I heard someone calling my name. So i stand up and wipe my tears. I need to know everything. "Kim Y/N are you there ?! ". I didn't answer because I feel anger boiling in me.

" Y/n why didn't you answer me. I keep calling you" Seokjin said in worried voice.

"So you're being fake in front of me now? " I said and raise my eyebrows.

"Y/n why are you act like this ? why our house in a mess right now? " he asked me

" Kim seokjin Why the hell are you ignoring me ? why you didn't tell me everything before the accident happen? " I said while my tears already falling down. I can't hold it anymore.

He seems shocked but he try to act cool. "You don't need to know about the past y/n" He said while facing his back to me and trying to walk away.

Before he could go away, I said something that he seems shocked and angry.

" So you didn't want to tell me about Jisoo ? Your ex girlfriend ?" i said with a calm tone.

He gave me a death glared. "You didn't need to know about her. Don't bring this topic again." with that he try to walk away again and I stop him from saying

" Do you believe that I killed her ? "

He looks at me with no emotion written on his face but i can fell the death glare.

"What will you do if I say yes" He said while staring deeply in my eyes.

I look at him shocked and I feel my heart broke into pieces

" So you do believe it ha ?!! you believe i kill my best friends ?!! How dare you believe that ?!! Im not the killer. Im not !!! " i said while raising my voice at seokjin.

" YOU KILL MY PRECIOUS GIRLFRIEND ?!!! HOW COULD I NOT BE MAD AT YOU ?!!! HOWW Y/N YOU FREAKIN KILL HER. I HATE YOU !! YOU KILL MY ONE AND ONLY PERSON THAT I LOVE !" He said to me not caring about my feelings anymore.

I laugh a liltle bit before saying
"You know its right. Relationship can kill some siblings goal. You love Jisoo that much until you forget about my feelings. I just hope karma will come and that time you will ask for my forgiveness to you. That time i will never forgive you. MARK MY WORDS KIM SEOKJIN" I said with angry, sad and betrayed tone.

With that I go out from the house. I feel pain in my heart. I feel weak. Its killing me. Idk where to go but i just wanna go far away from here. I wanna leave this world. Seokjin's words made my cry. Its hurt. I means really hurt.

I go to the park for some fresh air. I can't facing everyone with these face anymore. I might be burst into tears. So i keep crying. Crying can make you feel better.

PARK JIMIN POV

So my plans work so well. Let her falling apart. That was just the beginning y/n. You don't know what will come next. Lets see what will my planing can do to your future.

KIM SEOKJIN POV

I must've hurt her too much. How can I face her right now ? She is my sister too but i hate her for sometimes. Cuz she freakin killin my girlfriends but what if its not her fault. This is confusing. I don't know why my brain telling me that she was the killer but my heart said she wasn't.

But who does did this to my house. After that I saw something caught my eyes, its a paper note. I read those words. I know who is it. Its must be jimin. I think his right. Maybe I have to allowed him to take revenge for jisoo. But my heart said no. I don't know. Lemme think about this first.

beep beep beep

My phone ringing. Its unknown number

"Hello. May I speak to Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim daughter?"

"Yes that's me kim seokjin. Why?"

"Sir Im sorry for telling this but please be strong. Your parents had accident when their on their way to work and... Your parents died. Im sorry sir. We couldn't save them"

"......." Im shocked. My world falling in pieces

 My world falling in pieces