Part 11 : Arguing

Y/N POV

I go to the office and ask them that I could go back home or not. They asked me why but i told him that I sick. So they let me go.

Im not going to that house. Never ever. At the same time, I miss my parents. So I go to their grave.

When I got there, my tears keep falling down on my cheeks.

" Mom Dad, Im sorry that I argued with Seokjin oppa. He changes after you both left. Can you take me there ? I feel tired. I feel useless. " after talking section with my late parents. I take a left.

When i was about to take a left, something caught my eyes. The grave's name was

Park Jisoo

I read the whole desc on the grave and it was 2 years ago after she death.

Is this Jisoo ? I mean my bestfriend.

"Sorry to disturb but who are you ?" someone voice startled me. I look behind me and saw a woman around 40 years old.

"owh i just pay a visit to both my parents and this name caught my eyes." I pointed to the jisoo grave.

"Is that so ?" she take a look at jisoo's grave. "may i know who are you? sorry for asking." i asked.

"im her aunty. She has a brother also. His name is Park Jimin" The woman said.

So that's right what i thoughts. After she said that, my head feel pain. I think I try to gain my memories again. She quite familiar to me.

" owhh nice too meet you aunty but i have to go now. Its nice to meet you. Bye" With that I walk away and go to my car. I drove away and go back to my house aka hell.

When I was there, it looks like my brother friends was hanging out at my house. I park my car and went inside.

I saw seven of them and we made eye contact when someone clear his throat. When i look at who was that. Its was Jimin. Seriously, last time was seokjin and now him. So who is next ?

When I was about to go to the upstairs, Jimin said something that make me stop on my tracks and look at him.

"So we have a slut here. Jin hyung, are you allowed slut coming to your house ?" He said and smirked.

"No, she just a maid. She probably came this late because she fucked someone" seokjin said.

That moment I close my eyes and continue to go upstairs. When someone voice interrupting me again.

"So that slut was a deaf right now"
"Maybe because that man moaned to loud, so thats why she a deaf. I wonder how can someone fu--"

"ENOUGHHH !!! " I yelled at them while looking deeply into their eyes.

"How dare you talk shit about me ?!!!" They look at me shocked because i was never yelling at someone with all of my anger.

" I VISIT YOUR LATE PARENTS AND YOU KEEP SAYING THAT I FUCKED OTHERS MAN. IS MOM TEACH YOU THAT ?!!! IF DAD HEARD THIS, HE WILL PROBABLY SLAP YOU" I yelling at seokjin cuz I can't control my anger anymore.

"I really hate you both from the bottom of my heart. Who do you think you are ? " I said and my eyes getting watery.

"Who do you are to raised your voice at me ?!" Seokjin said.

"I am Kim fucking Y/N. Your younger sister and Im not the killer of your freakin Girlfriend." I said back

I can saw seokjin's eyes was full with anger. He comes closer to me and try to slap me. I closed my eyes and.........

But I can't feel anything either pain. When I open my eyes, I saw Suga held his hands tightly. Wahh am i watching drama or whut ?

"This is your own younger sister. Your own blood. Your own family. You hurt her like you hurt Jisoo." Suga said

Its made me speechless. I look at Jimin and Seokjin, its the same expression and it was shocked.

"Go to your room y/n. He doesn't deserve kind hearted younger sister like you. He doesn't deserved Jisoo. That's why Jisoo leaved him." Suga said again and look at deeply seokjin in his eyes.

After what Suga said, Seokjin leaves the living room and go to his room. Jimin go straight to door and get out from the house. I go straight to my room and crying.

How can my own brother said those things to me ? why ? I keep crying and sleep.

NEXT DAY

I woke up and go to the school extra early. I don't want to face seokjin. I hate him from the bottom of my heart.

When I arrived at the school, I saw Lisa. Looks like she cames early too. We go to the cafeteria. I told her everything about what happened yesterday. Everything "))

I cried at her shoulder and she hugs me. She comforts me and tried to make me calm down. Lisa was the only one my friends. I don't know how can I survived without her. Lisa mumbled something under her breath but I can't heard its clearly. So I just continue to cry.

LISA POV

When Y/n told me what happened yesterday, anger took all over my body. Im very mad about what happen to Jin and Jimin that I know 2 years ago.

They are the sweet and caring friends that I know but they changed...

Actually I do heard about their plan to Y/N. You know, what happen to Y/n, i will not letting her falling apart. I will always support her.

Lets play with this game. You made fun one of the Jisoo's friends. I will make sure Y/N took his revenge.

Just made the plan do well because both of you will regret what you doing. I can't wait to see their face when Y/N took her revenge.