Part 30 : Lesson & Teacher

Y/N POV

While I was on my lesson, my students ask me to rest for 5 minutes. I chuckles at their reaction because how difficult this problems to solve. One of my students asking me something.

"Ms. Kim, how old are you? You look 18." Am I that young ? "Im 20 years old" Everyone gasped. I chuckles at their reaction. "Teacher you look so young than me" my students said while pouting. They look so cute. My face must be effected with Seokjin. Thats why I look so young. I chuckles inside. "Shall we con-" I heard someone knock on the door.

"Yes come in" The door swung open revealing.... Kim seokjin and Park Jimin. ARGHHHHHHHH MY HEARTU. THEY LOOK SO HANDSOME. Yahh Y/N what are you thinking ? I clears my throat before speak. "Yes Mr Kim and Mr Park. Any problems that I need to deal ?". Seokjin nodded his head and come to me. He explains everything about school stuff. I said ok after we deal about this stuff. Suddenly my students asked me.

"Ms Kim, why you look like Mr Kim ? You laughing also same like Mr Kim. Are you two siblings ?" Seokjin and I exchanged a glanced and started laughing. The whole class was laughing too. I guess its because our laughing. You know our laughing kinda weird... But whose care ?

"Isn't it obvious we are siblings ?" Seokjin said and my students stop laughing and their jaw dropped. "What ? Its true that we are siblings guys" My students just blinked a few times until one of them started to speak. "Wow I didn't know. We kinda shocked."

"Wow I didn't know that Mr Kim have such a beautiful sister. Can I date your sister Mr. Kim ?" Actually Seokjin like to joke with his students. So thats why students said he is joke's teacher ever. Its not a big deal for him. I look at Seokjin reaction. He just giggles while Jimin glared at him. "Ofcourse I will allow it but... my sister still looking for her date and not available." The boys look dissanpoited and act like fainted. They're so dramatic.

"Who was it Mr. Kim ?" The girls asked. Seokjin smirked at me and Jimin. "You know you will find out soon. So don't worry. Like I said she just looking for someone but she's not available" He explained. "Guyss you too much. How dare you guys" I said while fake crying. Look who is dramatic now. The whole class giggles at my reaction.

"So.. How was the class with new teacher ? Principal asked me to know about this" Jimin asked. "it was good sir. Ms. Y/N tought us a lot" The girl said and wink at me. Jimin nodded and and write something on her notebook. "Ms Y/N, actually we came here to know about your reputation. So we will watching you teach the students. We will sit at the back"

I face palm myself. I didn't prepared anything yet. Aishh I hate you. Why anybody doesn't tell me about this ? What do I do now? No Y/N. You can do it. Just for an hour. If you felt nervous, just fake it. That you are okay. You have to be brave. I smile and tell them to take their place.

I take a deep breath before smile innocently. "Ok now... Lets start the real maths class"

"So today we will learn about money. And we will learn new chapter today. Its about savings, investments, credit and debt" They listen and focus to me carefully. Like I said math is easy when it comes to me.

"We do have 3 types of savings in the back. Which is fixed deposit account, current account and savings account. And we do have 3 types of investments. Which is unit trust, share, real estates." I can see Jimin and Seokjin staring at me. But i ignore them and continue my lesson.

"Ok so at the end of the lesson today. You just need to know the facts about this. This chapter used too many facts. It will be difficult if you not understand the question. Am I clear ?" I asked them and show them my biggest smile.

"Nae !" soon the door bell rang. Its time for lunch already. The students said thank you to me and went out from class. Except for 2 mans at the back. They went to me and show me their biggest smile. "I didn't know that was very easy. You should teach me about math tho" Seokjin said. I hit him on his chest. He fell down on the cold floor dramaticly. I rolled my eyes

Soon my eyes landed to Jimin who was already staring at me. Seokjin notice that we staring at each other so he takes his left. I know this was his plan . I hate you Jinnie. "Um Y/N, have you eaten yet ?" I shook my and look at him.

"Lets go together. I hugryyyyyy" he whined like a liltle boy. Aw so cute. I pack my stuff and go to the cafeteria. We headed to teachers place. We eat silently until Jimin asked me something. "So did my hyungs tell you about this Saturday plans ?" I raised my eyebrows and confused. What plan ?

He chuckles when he saw me lost like a liltle kid. "What plan ? Tell me. They didn't say anything to me." I pouted while taking a small sip at my orange juice. "Ok so we want to hang out with Lisa and you. Lisa already said yes to us. We will go to the amusement park. You in Y/N ?" He asked me and hoping me to say yes.

I think in 3 seconds and immediately... "Yess ofcourse ! Its such a long time, I didn't go there" I said and clapping my hand like a 5 years old kids. He show me his eyes smile when he looks at me this excited. Well who doesn't excited duh

 Well who doesn't excited duh