Part 28 : Siblings

Y/N POV

Today is Monday. I don't like Monday. I have to wake up early to go to the school today. Aishh I wanted to slap Lisa's face because of this Monday sickness. I wish I can but you know I will get kick after I did it. I went to the bathroom and take a shower.

Today school wasn't as an expected. My students was good in math nowadays. They also know how to solved the math's problem. I explained everthing how to solved this problems and luckily they solve the problems first than me. Hello Im a teacher here. But I was so thankful they already knew it.

When I was in teachers room, I realised that beside my table was no Jimin. I mean is Jimin absence today ? I didn't know why my heart feel empty . I look around me but doesn't found Jimin. I just meet Seokjin's eyes. I look away but his eyes seem want to talk to me about something. If its about forgiveness, Im sorry I need more time to think. I shrugged it off.

"Y/N" I heard someone softly called my name. I look at the person and its Seokjin. "May I talk to you.. Alone" I kinda nervous. What are this man wanna to talk ? I study his expression. His eyes was begging to me to accept it. I nodded and we went to the field. No one will see us there.

"What are gonna to talk ?" I asked. "Do you still mad at me ?" I gave him what-the-hell look. "Look I know you hate me so fuckin much.. but please Im too stupid that time"

"Please I don't want to talk about this. Now excuse me." Im too lazy to argue with him. I don't care. He didn't believe to his own younger sister. Urgh. Before I can go any further, he called my name again. I close my eyes and take a deep breath before looking at him again.

"I will always here for you. Feel free to talk to me about your problems.. Especially about Jimin" I shocked. How did he knows about us. Don't tell me Jimin told him. "Who told you about this ?" I asked while looking at him seriously. I feel mad for some reasons. I don't want people know about us. I mean like past is past. No need to bring it to present back.

"Jimin told me. He was getting drunk yesterday. He talk something about you. He keeps sobbing while telling us about you." My eyes was getting watery. I don't want to show him that Im weak. I try to walk away again when he stopped me by caught my wrist. "Jin-"

"You love him right ?" He asked making me speechless. "Ahh nahh its wrong question..I asked you again do you still love him ?!" I try to loss his grip on my wrist but it was no used. I hit his chest but he just let it be. "Y/N, just hit me with all of your hearts.. I deserve the pain that I gave you" Suddenly my heart becames heavy. I hug Seokjin tightly.

"Y-Y/N, what are you doing ?" I didn't  know why am I doing this but my heart keep telling me to stop this shit and appreciate people around us. Thats why I did it. "Oppa, I miss you" I softly said while still crying on his chest. Seokjin's face became happy. He hugs me back. "Y-Y/N, please forgive me" "I can't forgive you" his face frowned. "Yet".

We laughed together at my lame jokes. I forget to tell you that our laughing is same. Its windshield wiper laugh. We stop laughing. We take a deep breath while looking at the field. It was so calm here. "Y/N, about Jimin" Seokjin started. "Owh yeah about him... I don't know that I still love him or not" I said while looking down at my feet.

All of sudden, he laughed loudly. Omgg that laugh. "I know you still love him, weren't you ?" I try to cover my lie again when Seokjin notice Im blushing. He smile softly. He put his hands on my shoulder "Y/N follow your heart, not your brain. You can't lie to this handsome face since he is your brother" I rolled my eyes. He just giggles. "I will follow my hearts but-"

"I know you scared that you will pay back by pain... But trust me... The pain is your strenght. Ok baby sis ?"  He smile innoncently. I can't help but smile too. "You right oppa. Give me some time" He nodded.

"Oppa, did Jimin absence today ?" I asked. "Why miss him already ?" He teased me. What the hell. I wish I could put some chillies in his mouth. Hehe. He knows that he annoyed me, he decide to continued. "Like I said Jimin was drunk yesterday and he talk nonsense...." I see something was off so I asked why.

"I slapped him so hard that he fainted. When I checked his in his room while he was sleeping, I could see that his cheeks were red and my palms were forming on his cheeks." Seokjin said while rubbing behind his neck. I smacked his forehead.

"Yahhh how dare you do that to him?" Seokjin said. "What ? I just take revenge for Jimin" I said and give my poker face. He scoffed. "I know you love him~" he sang a liltle bit. How much confident that he have ? "N-no, why did you think like that ?" He scoffed. "Isn't it obvious ?"

"Its too much obvious or what ?" I asked him back. Oh no I can't let anyone notice this. Im died. "Yes Y/N. Its too obvious. Be confident like me.. Because I am WORLD WIDE HANDSOME" I gave him my poker face and he start laughing like people wiping their window. I shook my head at his lame jokes.

"Arhh I hate you" I rolled my eyes while saying that.

"Awww I love you too baby sis" Seokjin smile happily