Part 14 : spirit

JIMIN POV

Did she know everything ? Why she ask me like she knows that this my plan.

"Jimin" I heard someone called me. I turned around and saw Jin hyung.

"Yes hyung, why ?" I asked him.

"Am I did the right thing ?" He asked me and staring at the cold floor.

"Yes I think we messed up. I did this to my own family" Hyung speaks again.

"So what. I didn't see any problems there. Btw, I took revenge for Jisoo like you said" I said and trying to walk away from Jin hyung. But I heard the voice that stop me on my tracks.

"So this is you guys plan huh ?" I turned around and saw Lisa. I gulped.

"No-" jin hyung started but cut off by lisa.

" I know everything from the start. You think Im stupid or what ?" she said and raised her eyebrow.

" So ? " I said

" I came here just to say to both of you that I will help y/n take her revenge to both of you" She said and smirked.

"You destroyed her life. You destroyed one of the Jisoo's friend. Owh I bet that you will regret what you did. Can't wait to see your face in the future again. See you again. Wait for me and Y/N... We will comeback" She said and walk away.

So Lisa will help Y/N ? I know Lisa well. Im not gonna lie she's good in making people feel regret, bad. I hope it doesn't effect me.

Y/N POV

I go to my house and go straight to my room. I pack all my stuff. Ready to go. I already book a ticket. I will be leaving korea and stay at Australia. Not gonna lie but my english wasn't that bad ok. I can speak english well.

Not long after that, I heard the doorbell rang. I go downstairs and open the door. I saw.. Lisa ?

"Yes Lisa. What are you doing here ?" Its make me confused.

"Yah i will leaving and go with you at the overseas. Im not letting you go alone" she said

"no-No I can han-" she cut me off

" I go with you please. I want to help you to get your revenge to Jimin and Seokjin" she said and I gave her my confused face.

We go to my room. She told me everything about what happen behind my back. I clenched my fist. My anger took over my body.

"That's why I here to help you. You will make that 2 dorks regrets what they did." She said again.

"Thank you for helping me out" I said.

"No problem but this is what bestie do right." She said and wink at me.

What a childish -_-

"So Y/N where do you wanna to sleep today ? "

"Actually I don't know. Maybe I will stay at the hotel tonight" I said

"No, Just staying at my house. Anyway we had a same flight tomorrow right"
she said.

"Lisa you done too much for me"

"No I will help you"

"Thanks. Come on. I don't want to face Jin again" I said.

We go down and heard people talk. I don't want to face them. Help me "))

"Be strong ok Y/n. You can do it" Lisa said and I just smile.

When we already go downstairs. They were looking at us. I gulped feeling nervous.

We continued walk to the door when someone voice stop me for walking.

"so you're leaving ?" Namjoon said

"Yes" I said.

He get off the sofa and come to me.

"I will miss you. I hope the reality will hit us" he said and hug me.

I can't help but Im crying while hugging his. He break the hug and said

"Be careful and stay healthy ok" He shows me his cute dimple. I smile while tears still rolling down on my cheeks.

" Don't forget us" I look behind Namjoon and saw Jungkook said that to me

"I won't. Thanks for your support." I smile and continue to walk to the door again. I turned around again wanting to look Jin for the last time.

He already staring at me and I can see the pain in his eyes. He looks away after caught I staring at him.

" Oppa " I started

" So much pain, so much cry you gave me but please I just wanna let you know that I still love you. You're my brother after all." he looks at me with a weak smile.

" But I don't thing we can live like a normal people does after you betrayed me " I smirked.

I caught he stares at the cold floor.

" See you again in the future. That time I will take my revenge"

" And Jimin, just see what I can do to you in the future. See you.... again" I said and walk away. I can't wait to see them again.

" Good job Y/N. I like this side of you." Lisa said with a wide smile.

" This is what we called.. Y/N changed from the bottom of her life" I smirked again. This is what I wanted to do.

" Came on Y/N lets go to my house. Tomorrow is our flight. We should be happy that we move from this hell" Lisa said.

"Yeah lets go"

Bye my lovely house. I will miss this house a lot. A lot of memories here. This is where im living. The liltle me grow up in this house. Maybe this is the last. I thoughts.

Then I shook my head.

Aniyoo this is the start Y/N.