Part 22 : Revenge

Y/N POV

I wake up because the lighting hit on my face. My vision blurry but after several seconds, I can see clearly. My head still hurt and I feeling dizzy. What happen to me ? Wait this is not my room. This is hospital bedroom. Then the memories hit me. Suho ? Where is he ? I need to talk to him now. I try sit on the bed but my head doesn't allowed it. Then the door burst open revealing Lisa.

"Y/N , you're awake" she comes sit on the chair that beside me."Are you hungry. I bought you-" she stop after saw my tears.

"Lisa-ahh" I hug her tightly. I cry on her shoulder. She rubbing my back to calm me down. Lisa whispers "Hey why are you crying ?" I pull away and look at her.

"I remember everything, Lisa." She shocked and hug me again. This time she cry. "Finally Y/N you gain your memories back. I miss the old you Y/N" I hug her back and try to calm her down. After 5 minutes, we heard someone knock on the door and open revealing Suho.

"Y/N you awake already ?" I nodded. "We need to talk Suho" I said seriuosly. "Yes but I think not now-" I cut his word. "Yes now. I don't want they to run away from this country". His expression look softened.

"Lisa can you give us some privacy" Lisa nodded and get out from this room. "So Y/N, what is it?" Suho asked. I take a deep breath and tell him everything about the car. Same with the person.

"Y/N thanks for remembering this. We will go take them to the police station. Now you have to recover first" He said. "No I will get out from this hospital. No metter what happen because I know they will run away and go to the overseas again" I said. "But Y/N you can't you st-"

"Please Suho. This is my chance to clean my name. Everyone called me killer because of this case. Even my brother. Please this is why I wanted to help you for this case" I said and my tears already falling down. He wipes my tears on my cheeks using his thumbs.

"Ok we will solve this case together. We will go to their house and take them to the police station. Tomorrow morning ok. Tonight you will be discharge" I mouthed him 'thank you'.

THE NEXT DAY,

I wake up from my bed. I already discharge from hospital yesterday. Doctor said I can go back home. I go wash up and dress up. I drove my car to the police station first. I will meet Suho there. Then we will go togather.

I arrived infront of the police station. I park my car. Then I got in. I hurry go to Suho's office. I went in and Suho was already sit on his couch.

"Y/N. Good timing you here. Come on lets go their house first. I found out that Chanyeol wants to ran away first. Come on !" Suho said in hurry way. We run to the police car that one of the police officer gave us. Suho drove to the Chanyeol's house first. We get out of the car. We knock but nobody answer it. I wanted to knock again when..

"Sorry Miss and Sir but this owner's house already move out" one of the neighbors said to us. "Do you perharps know where is he going ?" I asked.

"He said that he will move to America." Suho and I look at each other. I can't let he ran away. He did something really wrong. But if we go to the airport, Baekhyun maybe will run away too. Suddenly an idea pop im my mind.

"Suho, listen here I will go to the airport. You will go to Baekhyun. We don't have any time. Trust me I will be fine"

"But Y/N-"

"Yes I know its dangerous but we can't just let them escape. Call the others police to search something in this house. Maybe we will got the prove that he guilty." He nodded but I can feel he don't want to let me go alone. But what can we do ? We don't have a choice.

I asked the neighbors that can I borrow his car. Luckily he said yes. I drove to the airport in highest speed. Who's care ? I park my car at the entrance door. I run not caring to close the car's door. Ops sorry . I go to the counter ask them to block all the passenger from getting to the plane. I show my police card. They quickly delayed all flight. I asked them to take me to the CCTV's room. Thats will be easy to find him.

I still can't find him until I saw him to check in his ticket. Luckily every flight got delayed. My feet already run to the place that he went. I run and I bumped to the several people.. almost everyone hehe. Please I need to caught him. I sigh in relief when I saw him. This time I smirked.

I went to him and tapped his shoulder. He looks at me in disbelief. "Ms. Y/N, what are you doing here ?" He asked. I can see that he plays dumb. "I came here to arrest you Mr. Park Chanyeol".

He smirked. I want to rip his face right now. Be patient Y/N. "Oh so you know everything huh ? Wow I can't believe after 4 years, I got caught by your own" I glared at him. I just receive his chuckle. "Y/N do you remember what I said to you. That time I wish you 'rest in peace', Yes its me." My blood rushed over my body. My fist got tighten. I swear I will punch him here.

Then his expression became darker. He punch me on the stomach. People gasped. He try to run away.. But before he can run away I caught his wrist. Like I say I will punch him. Ladies and gentleman, Y/N punch on his face. He grabbed my arms tightly and push me aggressively to the cold floor. I laid down on the cold floor. My ass hurt. I grabbed his leg and he fell to the cold floor too. I take a chance to sit on top of him and start punch him on his handsome face. I'm sorry I broke your charms but I should do this.

"You kill my bestfriends !" (punch)
"You make me got betrayed!" (punch)
"You make everyone hate me!" (punch)
"You make me lost my brother!" (punch)
"You make me lost my best friends!" (punch)
"You make me lost my memories!" (punch)
"You destroyed my life!" (punch)

I don't know how many times, I punched him. My hands already cover in blood. Until I heard someone called my name..

"Y/N !!!!" I look behind me and saw Suho and..... Jimin ?!

 Jimin ?!