Part 20 : Jinmin's interviewing

PARK JIMIN POV

Who's that guy ? Why he winks at Y/N ? What did he whisper to her ? Is it her boyfriends ? Why am I asking at myself like a stupid cow ? Ugh whatever.

The guy come closer to us and said "Hi Im Suho" he show his smile. Ergh I hate this guy. Is he really Y/N boyfriends ? Why am I asking myself again ?!

"Actually I came here to meet Park Jimin and Kim Seokjin" I felt liltle bit confused. Then he show me his police card. Owh its police officer but why he wants to meet me.

"Actually I have several question but may we have a liltle bit privacy. Its quite important." He said in serious way. Must be really important.

"Y/N, can we use your room to talk about this ?"

"Umm sure. Came on." She shows us the way to her room. When she's about to get out, Suho caught her wrist. Omg I wanna cut that guy's hand. Then he whisper something to Y/N. I don't know what is it but Y/N just nodded her head.

"Ok lets start. As you know Im police officer. Im in charge in Jisoo's death" I look at him deeply. I take a quick glance at Y/N. She looks quite nervous.

"What do you want to talk about ?" Asked Jin hyung.

"I need to ask you as her boyfriends first. Did Jisoo told you about her hard time or she said that she is sad.. Or anything ?"

"No she isn't. She didn't want me to know about her problems. That's why she never told me about her problems." Then Suho look at me.

"So Park Jimin, you are her brother. Anything that you feel curious about her ?"

"I realised something that she always hang out with Chanyeol, my cousin in Busan but after 2 weeks she looks scared of Chanyeol. I don't know why but when I asked her, she said she's okay" Suho nodded and write something on her notebooks. My eyes landed Y/N. Who seem in deep thoughts.

"Why you open this case again ? Didn't the police told you to stop search about this case?" I asked a liltle bit confused.

He said without looking at my eyes "I just want to know the killer. I don't want you to show your index finger to someone that doesn't guilty. You know you will regrets after that." I could see Y/N smile warmly at Suho.

"So I have to go now. See you later and Y/N, bye see you tomorrow" He winks at Y/N again. Hm I need to stream kill this love by blackpink after this.

Y/N POV

He told me to agree with all his agreement but I still felt like Im stupid. Wtf he winks at me. Ugh such a troublemaker. I was about to get out until..

"You know Suho ?" Seokjin asked. From the bottom of my heart, I feel like I wanna go to him and hug him but I can't.

"Yes, he is my friends for helping me doing some works." They nodded. "What is your relationship with him ? He wink at you just now. Did you already have a boyfriend ?" Asked Jimin out of nowhere. I look at him shocked and confuse at the same time.

"Like I said he is my friends. Only friends not like you think." He nodded. I can see his smile. Wtf he smile like idiot.

"Hm I think we should go now" They follow me to the living room.

"Hey Y/N, we didn't have a friendly conversation yet. So why don't we talk about random stuff or anything.." Jhope said and hoping me to say yes. From the bottom of my heart, I don't want.

"Umm I think I can't be-" Lisa cut my words by smacked my head.

"Yahh its our guest. Act like people greeted nice people" Lisa scoff. I hate you Lisa.

"Yah Lisa its hurt" I rubbing my head using my hand. How I could wish that I can kill Lisa right now. "I know I can't win against you. You won Lisa". Lisa smile proudly like she just graduated as a high school student.

"So lets talk about what you doing and what you study in Ausrtalia" Jungkook said. I started my story how I could live in Australia. How wonderful is Australia. How Im improved my speaking skills. They look kinda amazed with my story until its already 11 pm.

"Wow that's a amazing story Y/N. I wish that I can continued my study in Australia too but you know I already graduated as a teacher" Said Namjoon.

"Guys I think we should go home now. Its already late and we have work tomorrow." They stand up and go to the door. They look sleepy but still want to hear my story.

But before they can get out from my house, one by one hug me. When its come to Seokjin, he hugs me tightly. Not wanting to let me to go.

Then he said something that want me to burst into tears "I miss you" My heart became soft after heard that. Then he let me go slowly. I can see the tears in his eyes. He hold the tears. I understand that he don't want to cry right now. Its can make him into ugly huhu.

Then Its Jimin turn. My heart beat so fast. I swear I feel shy. I don't know why. I wanted to cry so bad. Then he hugs me. I can feel his hot breath agaisnt my neck. I feel so safe in his arms. I feel the time stop for a while. I wish he can hug me everyday. Yahh Y/N stop it.

He broke the hug and I feel a liltle bit disappointed. Then he comes closer to my ear and whisper "I know you want the hug more. Don't be such a baby" He face me. I could feel Im blushing so hard. He just chuckled.

"Jimin-ahhh come on" Taehyung said.

"Bye see you tomorrow Y/N" He said and wink at me. My heart beats faster than before. My cheeks getting more red. I feel butterflies in my stomach. When Suho winks at me, I didn't feel anything. When it comes to Jimin, My breath uneasy and my heart beat faster.

"What is this feeling ?" I asked myself