Part 25 : Bullying

Y/N POV

Past is past. Jisoo's death already solved. So did my work as agent. Its already 1 weeks after this case ended. Jimin and I seem ignoring each other. When we meet at school, he didn't look at me. This past one weeks, Seokjin already know about this. Seokjin asking for forgiveness but I reject it.

I on my way to the toilet when I saw Jimin hiding behind the wall. He seems to look at something. So I my eyes landed to the direction that he looks. My eyes wide open when I saw that. I saw three girl bullying my student. I saw mad right now. I know the girls leader is Oh Chungha. She is queenka and act like bitch sometimes.

My eyes grew open when I saw Chungha slap her. I can't stand here like Jimin did. So I go straight to their direction but before I can go... Jimin caught my wrist. "Jimin what are you-" He cuts my word. "No Y/N let them be. Chungha's mother can report you to the police if you interupted her." I seem lost so he decide to continue. "Chungha family is rich. They can bring a lawyer to support their child-" I cut him off because I already feel that..

"Its the same what you did to me in highschool !" I raised my voice.

He speechless. I slap his hand that on my wrist. I went to them and I saw decipline teacher already there. Mr. Jong is still our decipline teacher. "Ms. Y/N look at your student, she's bullying Chungha until her lips bleeding." Mr. Jong said. I can't let my student feel what I feel 3 years ago. Jimin stands beside me.

"We need to talk about this case. So go to Mr. Jong's office." I said and look at Chungha. The fakers and bitch in this school. They don't know that Im still an Ex-agent in this school. I have a lot of police officers to help me.

MR JONG OFFICE

"Lets asked my students first. Did you bullied Chungha's geng?" I started. My students name is Jihyo. "Yes Ms Y/N-" Chungha snapped and I give her my death glare. "Sorry but I didn't asked you" I said to Chungha. I look at Jihyo that playing with her skirt. I know that she scared. "No" She answered softly. Chungha try to open her mouth again when we heard knock on the door. Jimin open the door and revealing... Principal and....Isn't that Jihee's mother ? The memories hit my mind when I remember the scene I argued with Jihee's mom.

Jihee's mom try to slap Jihyo but I caught her wrist. She seems shocked to see me here. "Owhh Y/N, you still here-" I cut her. "Cut the bullshit Mam" They shocked after heard what I said. "Ms Y/N, I think you too much" Mr. Jong said. I shook my head and giggles.

"So you're Chungha's mom. Nice to meet you again." I saw behind her and seems like a lawyer. I take a quick glance at Jihyo. Her eyes already fill with tears. Chungha's mother smirking. "You can't win agaisnt me. I brought the lawyer. So you know what happen next right." I smile back and play along.

"I saw every scene that you made, Chungha. Im not stupid." She doesn't look shocked because her lovely mother and lawyer were here. "One more thing that you didn't know me at all. Im Ms. Y/N as know as agent and police officer." I show them my police card and smirking evily towards them. Actually I didn't sign the letter that Im quit as agent. So thats why I have the card. "You might have lawyer but you can't win against me too. I don't know how rich are you but I just care about your respect to someone. Seems like you still the same, Mam." They shocked except Jimin that already know about me.

"You don't have any prove to tell that my daugther bullied your students" Chungha's mom scoff. When I just about to open my mouth, Jimin spoke. "Yes I do Mrs. Oh" Jimin shows the video before he caughts my wrist. From the bottom of my heart, I feel thankful. Jimin smile at me so did I.

Chungha already worried what will happen next while Jihyo already smile at me. Principal clears her throat. "So we already know the truth and we already have agent in this school. Sorry Mrs. Oh but your daughter deserve punishment. Follow me to my office. I will give you the letter that what punishment I will give her." Then they take their leaved. Chungha's mom feel ashamed what her daughter did.

After they leaved, the room became quiet. Jihyo comes to me and hug me tightly. She crying on my shoulder and said thank you softly. I rubbed her back to calm her down. I told her that she can left. Now its just me, Jimin and Mr. Jong. "Why did you protect Jihyo ?! You know that Chungha's mother will do everything to this school right ?" Mr. Jong look at me with disbelief face.

"I know what Jihyo feel. So what ? You will blamed her even she's not guilty huh ?" I asked him back. "Ms. Y/N, yes we know she's not guilty but we can't let our school reputation down !" He raised his voice. I lost my patient.

"Thats all bullshit. Are you even a human ?!! If you're Jihyo, what will you feel ?!! I wonder how you can be a teacher. You just care for yourself not school even students !" I raised my voice and my fist became tightened. He seems lost and look at his hand that resting on the table. I take a chance to take my left. Before I can go the door, his voice stop me from walking.

"How dare you raised my voice at me ? I am 10 years oldest than you. Do you forget what you tell me about respect 3 years ago ?!" Jimin take a glanced at me. Seems like he scared of Mr. Jong too. But I don't scared of him. Because I know I was doing the right thing.

"I was saying the right thing, Mr. Jong. Don't scared to face the truth because you will regret it one day. Btw I have my own respect but you didn't deserve my respect" I went out from the door.Not taking a glanced at Mr. Jong and Jimin. What a beautiful day...

 What a beautiful day