Part 21 : Memories

Y/N POV

Its already Saturday. The day that I will meet Chanyeol and Suho. Today I will face the truth. I will face the real killer. Then my name will be clean again. Suho and I wanted to go to their house. They didn't stay at the same roof. That's why we go to the Chanyeol's house first.

"Are you ready Y/N ? He might know you" Suho spoke and worried at the same time. "Im fine. This is what I wanted. The real story that I should've know" I said and give him my warm smile. We get out from the car and go to the door. We rang the bell almost 3 times but no answer. After 4 times the bell rang, the door swung open. He looks Suho first and then me. I can see that his expression became shocked and worried.

"Good morning sir. Im Suho... Police officer" He shakes his hand with Chanyeol. I can see his sweating.

"G-Good morning but what are you doing here?" Chanyeol started. "Hi Im Y/N. Can we talk about something ? We have something to ask you. Shall we ?" He let us come in and show the way to the living room.

"Actually we have some question to ask you. First of all, its about Jisoo's death, your cousin. You know her right?" Suho spill it out and receive a nodded from Chanyeol. We can see he gulped before nodded. Suho write the statement on his notebook. I decide to ask him not wanting to waste our time.

"From Jimin's statement, Jisoo scared of you after 2 weeks both of you get along. What happen actually ?" I received a worried expression written on his face.

"W-well you know we fight and started arguing until one day I lost my patient and started to yell at her. So thats it" He doesn't feel confident while he answers our question. All I can see is..... Fake

"Ok last question, I saw a picture that you handed money to Baekhyun. What is that for ? Its make me feel curious because Baekhyun goes to overseas" I put my hand at the table and look at him seriously. He gulped. I can smell that his involve in this case.

"Oh um that money um- I gave him because he needs a lot of money to continue his study.. So thats why" He smile awkwardly. I nodded. We were done with Chanyeol. We said our goodbye and thank you to help us answer the question. Then we heading to Baekhyun's house. After 20 minutes, we arrived infront his house. We knock on the door, in 5 seconds after that, the door swung open revealing Baekhyun. He take a look at me like Im a ghost here. Wtf

"Good morning sir. Im Kim Y/N... Police officer. We have a several question to you about something. Can we talk in your house?" I spoke with my serious voice.

"Yeah um sure. Come in" He shows us the way to his living room. Its dark purple colour on his wall. I like purple. We sit down on the couch. Suho started first

"We wanted to talk about Jisoo's death, your ex-girlfriend" His reaction same with Chanyeol. Sweating, worried, shocked. Thats make me more easy to suspect the killer.

"Do you perhaps meet Jisoo before the accident ?" He shook his head as a no. Sometimes I think I talk to the actors that can cover his fake and liar.

"I saw a picture that Chanyeol give you money. What is that for ?" I spoke and receive a pair of eyes looking at me. I waiting for his answer until..

"He gave me beacause um.. Business. We use that money to build my company. Thats why." Ha I got you Baekhyun. So we have different statement from the guys. I smirking and look at Suho. Seems like he got what I think right now.

"Ok Sir. We're done. Thank you for your help by answer our question." Suho stood up and go to the door. I look at Baekhyun that already staring at me. "See you soon, sir" I said and still smirking formed on my lips. How dumb is he. I go to the door and get out from the house. I want to go the Suho's car that already waiting for me until... My eyes caught something.

The garage wide open and the car..

That car... I saw it before. I know about this car. The car was already bad and rusty. The plate number ? Yes the number. I go near the car and saw it. Wait Y/N you have seen this before. Please remember...

"Y/N, are you okay ?" Suho asked out of nowhere. I seem busy to gain my memories back. My head hurt a lot. Im not stable while stand up. Luckily Suho caught me. "Y/N are you okay ? you look pale" "Suho that car" I poiting at the car. He take a glanced to the car and confused on his face. My head hurt like hell until the flashback hit me

"Y/N watch out !!! " said Jisoo beside me while Im driving. I didn't realised that the car comes towards us. The car hit our car aggressively. Then BUMPPPP.. Blood rushed over our face. I take a look to Jisoo and she already fainted. "Jisoo-ahh" I said weakly. I lost my blood a lot that time. The blood rushed non stop. But before I close my eyes. I look at the car.. The plate number is WY78OP. I heard someone said "Rest in peace both of you. Im sorry I have to kill you too Y/N. But whose care ?" I can't saw his face clearly because my vision became blury.

"Suho" I said softly. "Yes Y/N, Are you okay?"

" I remember everything now. I got my memories back" I said look at him deeply. He seems happy but worried. I feel my heart spinning like hell. Its hurt but before I can do anything, everthing blacked out.

 Its hurt but before I can do anything, everthing blacked out