Part 29 : Forgiveness

I wanted to go home until my phone rang. I reach for my phone in my handbag. Oh its Jhope. What does he want ? " Hello Jhope" I spoke first "Hello Y/N, where are you ?" I look around the teachers room. Wait why am I look around when I already know that Im here ? "owh Im at the teachers room. Why ?"

"Lisa called me that you weren't pick up her call. So she told me to tell you that she on her way to Jimin's house." Jhope explained. "Is that so? ok then" I said and smile during the call. "but Y/N... She told me that you have to go to Jimin's house to. Don't worry we just wanted to hang out at Jimin's place." Ok I know this is their plan. I frowned. "Ok then. Bye" I hang up.

I go straight to Jimin's house. Lisa text me the adress duh. I don't know that his place was a few blocks away from school. I went out from my car and already saw my friends car. Urgh I hope the situation wasn't awkward at all. I rang the bell and playing with my fingers. Im so nervous. The door swung open revealing Namjoon. "Hi Y/N come in" I smile and get in.

His house was in baby blue colour. Its so beautiful. I went to the living room. Everyone greeted me. "Hi Y/N here !!" Lisa said loudly. Aishh I want to rip her voice tho. Lisa told me to sit next to her. I found this is awkward because they keep talking to each other except me. All of sudden, we heard footsteps. Everyone look at the stairs except me who seems nervous as hell.

"ohh Lisa what-" saying that voice. I look behind me and saw Jimin. His eyes was so puffy. His nose was red too. Is he crying or what ? Why ? I didn't know I staring at him too long until... "Yahh Y/N Stop staring. Jimin will get shy" Seokjin jokes. I gave him my death glared and say "I hate you oppa" I rolled my eyes playfully. Seokjin and I gave each other death glare but we stop because we laughed so loud after that.

Everyone seems shocked for what we did. They didn't know that I already forgive seokjin. "Hmm are you ok ?" Suga asked. I saw their expression. Seokjin and I look at each other and burst into laugh again. We laughed really hard until Lisa smacked our forehead. We pouting our lips like a liltle kid. "Awww they look like twins and baby. ARGHHH SO CUTE !!!!" Taehyung said while slap Jimin's arm. Poor that arm.

"Ok so yeah we are siblings duh. Thats why we look like twins" Seokjin said playfully. "So answer my question Y/N" Suga rolled his eyes. I giggles at his reaction. "You know things happen between us. So short story, I already forgive him" They nodded. I take a sip at Lisa's juice. Im so thirsty duh. Out of nowhere Lisa asked me something that make me shocked.

"Did you already forgive Jimin too?" I was shocked when she said that. So I spilled water in my mouth to Seokjin's face. Well he sits infront of me. Everyone look at me. And I look at Seokjin who was wishing a death to me. "How dare you made this to this handsome face ?". "W-what? Im sorry. I just shocked what Lisa asked me" Seokjin just sigh and wipe his face with tissue.

"So Y/N, did you ?" asked Lisa again that waiting for my answer. "I d-" I didn't finish my sentece because of Seokjin. "Yes she does" I gave him wtf face. I didn't know how to react. When my eyes landed to Jimin, Jimin smile sweetly to me and mouthed a small 'thank you'. "But...." The living room becames quiet and looking at Seokjin.

"But that doesn't meant that she gives you second a chance Jiminie." Jimin face frowned. "Don't worry I will help you to get this playing-hard-girl." He said and winked at Jimin. "Thank you hyung" His face becames brightened. I glared at Seokjin again. Why did he said those things? "what Kim Y/N ?" My so called oppa said that with aeygo voice. "I hate you Kim Seokjin" I said playfully. "Aww I love you too. You can't hate these handsome face Y/N"

"Arghh whatever" I look at Lisa and she smile at me. She must be proud of me because I forgive them..But I don't know about that second chance. Am I doing the right thing if I did this ?

"Hm I think its late already. I have to go now. So see you guys tomorrow. So Lisa you coming with me ?" She shook her head as a no. "Ok then I will take my left now. Bye~" Seokjin's voice make me stop and look at him. "Jimin, go send her to the door. I bet you will thanks me later." I wanted to say no but Jimin already take my hand and dragged me to my cars. I blushed when he intertwined our hands together.

"Thank you" he said out of nowhere. I feel lost a liltle bit. He continued "because you forgive me" I giggles and said your welcome to him. I want to open the driver door but he caught my wrist. He pouting cutely like a 5 years old boys. "Where is my goodbye kiss ?"

"No goodbye kiss kiddoz. Bye" before I can go inside he pulled my wrist again. This time he looks at me with pleading eyes. "Please" He pouts again. "You will never changed right. I remember when we used to date. You always wanted kiss from me." He giggles. "I glad that you still remember us." We staring at each other until my eyes landed to his lips.

I don't know what happen to my body. I move closer to him until our lips touched. I kiss him slowly and move my hands at his neck. While his hands wrapped around my waist. Our tounge move perfectly until we heard camera's sound. We pulled away to see that they take a picture at our sweet moments.

"I can't wait to show this to my future nephews" Seokjin said while wipes his fake tears. I rolled my eyes again. I look at Jimin that staring at me with small smile. "I need to go now. See you tomorrow. Bye"

"Bye Y/N. I love you" I look at him and said..

"I will love you too, Jimin"