LXXVI

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗 | Familiarity

{ Lyra }

✧✦✧

"𝕴 can not believe that you are already leaving." Lyra turned at the sound of her brother's voice, finding Robb hovering in her doorway with a sad expression on her face. "I know you have to go, but I can not remember it hurting this much."

"It does seem to hurt more the second time around," Lyra sighed, before smiling as Elia got up from the fireside and stretched. "You are following me down in a few weeks for the talks with Daenerys though."

"Aye, I know," Rob shook his head, before stepping into the room. "I don't have a dagger for you this time."

"Well, the one you gave me the first time still works perfectly well." Lyra patted it gently, before holding her arms open for the man to walk into. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

"What's this? Was I not invited?" The pair turned to find Jon hovering in the doorway, rocking on his heels as he spoke. The man was still walking on eggshells around them after the reveal of him being a Targaryen and not a Stark.

"Come here, brother." Lyra opened her arms, pulling Jon in as well as she stood there with her older brothers. "You're coming down to King's Landing as well?"

"I'll drag him if I have to." Robb joked, causing the pair to laugh as Jon scowled.

"I'm not that stubborn." That made them laugh harder. "Or unsociable."

"You hate talking to people. I'm not sure how you will survive court." Lyra squeezed both of them. "Walk me down?"

"Of course." Robb held out an arm for Lyra to hook hers through as Jon did the same. "At least, this time you go South, we won't be going into war."

"No, that's true." 

"If we have another war, it might end with me killing both of you." Jon muttered. "I am done fighting. I just want to rest."

"I would just like one peaceful year with my family with no threats from psychotic Septons, mothers-by-laws or battles." Lyra shook her head. "But that seems to be too much to ask."

"Hopefully, after everything that has happened, the gods will favour us." Robb muttered, emerging into the snow filled courtyard that was full of activity from Baratheon soldiers as they prepared to march south once more. Blanche, Lyra's horse, was ready in the courtyard already, Tylar and Jaime's horse on either side of hers. "I hope your journey is safe and your reunion with your husband is worth the wait."