Chapter 13

"I'm sorry for hurting you" Gackt apologized as he made sure you weren't bleeding too bad from the bite. You remembered that he pretty much ripped his fangs out when you kneed him. It didn't start to hurt again until he just mentioned it. You weren't too concerned. You'll put on a band aid and expect it to heal quickly like the last two bites. "It's really okay. I'm sure it will heal quickly" you reassured him confidently. He was content to see you were alright.

"Are you free tomorrow?" Gackt had asked you. With Yui's blisters, you sure you weren't doing much. "I should be. Why?" you replied. Did he already want to be around you so quickly? "I want you to come over to my place. It's important that you should know everything, since we plan on somehow making this work" he told you. He wants to invite you over to his place so soon!? Well, it would be a good private place to discuss things. A part of you couldn't believe he was accepting you so quickly. It was understandable. Wow this is going to be exciting. "What time then?" you agreed. Gackt had picked up his glasses and put them back on. "How does 9 in the morning sound?" he asked. "That's fine with me" you said thinking of what his place could possibly look like. "My friend, Ren will pick you up. Just text me the address of where you are staying" Gackt explained. So his friend drives him around, sounded about right considering how celebrities get around. But you did have one last question. What would you tell the girls. Not that you were going to see Gackt. "What should tell my friends where I'll be going? I can't just say I'm going to see Gackt you know" you brought it up. Gackt though for a second. "Yoshi. Tell them you'll be going out for a date with him" he answered. That was actually a good idea. They know that Yoshi is an actual person, even if it is Gackt in disguise. "Good idea. Maybe we should use that as your disguise so if we...ever go out together" you suggested. The two of you walked back out to the streets together. "I like that idea. I will see you tomorrow then. Will you be okay walking from here?" he stopped to ask. The house was literally right there and you for sure had nothing else to worry about. "I'll be alright. Good night Ga...I mean Yoshi" you smiled. You'll have to get used to that. "G'Night (Y/N)" he said back. The two if you parted ways. Wait. How did he know your name?  Well guess that didn't mattered much now. You ran back home stunned but excited by today's events. Best vacation ever!

You arrived back and no one seemed to noticed how long you were gone.  You gave the Band-Aids to Yui, also taking one for your shoulder. You thought about how to tell them about your absence tomorrow. "I got good news girls. Yoshi wants to see me tomorrow" you announced. Yui and Sam perked up. "You mean like a date?" asked Sam. You nodded, "Pretty much. I'm so excited" you said. Yui jumped up, " We have to pick out an outfit for you. So what time is the date?" she asked while pushing you to the room. "9 in the morning" you replied. "Oh. So an all day thing. Then we got to make sure you look cute but are comfortable for a long day" said Yui.  You watched Sam and Yui argue over your outfit. You did really want to look good for Gackt. Even if this was just a friendship thing. "I'll pick my outfit and you two tell me if its good" you stood up and took control. They were never gonna decide at this rate. When the outfit was settled you almost forgot to text Gackt the address of where you were. You got no reply, it was getting late. He probably went to bed. You should go to bed also. You need all the sleep you could get.

Yui had woken you up early the next morning and made sure everything was going to be perfect. "Yui she's not getting married" Sam told her to calm down. "I know but its her first date. She has to make a good impression" Yui insisted. If only they knew who I was going to see. You glanced down at your phone as Yui did your hair. You had that pic of you and Gackt as your background. Funny how all of this worked out. You smiled at the picture. "Don't forget to take a pic with him. We want to see his face too you know" added Yui. Right. He was wearing a mask. You hoped it wouldn't be too much to ask of Gackt. He already has so much on his plate.

A car arrived to pick you up exactly at 9. You were expecting an expensive car but this one was still pretty nice. Someone has stepped out of the driver's. You recognized him. Ren, you remembered his name. Ren opened one of the doors in the back for you. Weren't expecting him to actually be so nice. "Thanks" you said a bit nervous as you got it. The door closed after you and Ren got back in the car. He drove off not too long afterwards. It was silent in the car for a moment. "Tell me what you know about vampires" asked Ren. Not much besides those articles. You told Ren about them. He seemed curious. "I see. I will still go over many thing. There is much to learn. Now that you've been exposed to us, You'll need to know about our basic habits and lifestyle. Its important if you two want to keep your relationship" Ren explained. Fair enough. You weren't opposed to learning about a once thought fictional creature. It only made you more curious. "About this blood addiction thing, what can you tell me about it?" you asked. That was the first order of business. "Each vampire has their own unique taste for blood. But only one victim per human generation will have that special blood. Don't worry about me though, mine and Gackt's taste are completely different. If I were to bite you, your blood wouldn't taste as good to me like it does to him. So you see how it is unique" he started. So in a way, you were Gackt's and no other vampires. You nodded in understanding. "From here on out its recommended for you two to see each other often. Since you know your blood is addicting, your overall scent is also pretty pleasing. It will keep him...steady in terms of keeping himself in control. If the two of you were to just cut off all contact then, he'd go through a sort of withdrawal. Which isn't good when it comes to vampires, I'll just tell you that. Id never want to put my friend through a withdrawal. When I had my first addiction, it didn't end well and she ended up leaving me. I was a whole new person and the next month was a completely blur. My friends at the time told me all I did was go on blood purges night after night. Thankfully they were able to talk some sense into me...after a severe beating that is. Anyways, all you need to do is stay in contact and that's pretty much it" he finished for now. Wow. So he really is protecting Gackt from the ugly side of being a vampire. Guess Ren pressuring him was really just the only hard part of this. You were sure you'd feel the same in Gackt's shoes, the confusion and fear. Not to add on the pressure of being famous also. It really was alot to handle. "There will be more to learn and discuss when we arrive" Ren had told you. He didn't say another word until the two of you had arrived.