Chapter 31

You felt your mind go a little hazy as he sucked on your blood. After he had finished, you felt his lips beg for more kisses and you gave it to him. Your heart was beating faster than before as the two of you gradually started to kiss more passionately and make out. Gackt had lead you to the sofa and pulled you on top of him as he sat down. You could feel his hands trace your spine as he rubbed your back tenderly. Your hands were securely anchored on his shoulders to hold yourself up while the two of you continued to kiss. This was incredible. May moments like this never end.

You sat on Gackt's lap, straddling him as you faced his direction. The two of you pulled a way for a moment to catch a breathe.  Gackt moved one of his hands down your arm until his hand met yours. He lifted your hand towards his mouth and kissed your wrist. It didn't really dawn on  you what he was going to do since you were all giddy inside. Although you should've guessed it. You felt two small points poke your skin before they suddenly dug into you like fine needles. The sensitivity of your wrist being pierced caused your whole body to tense and left you speechless. You almost stopped breathing for a minute. The pain of the bite was a lot worse then it was on your shoulder. The bite left you numb and helpless, you were literally melting in his lap. It was a bit scary to actually watch him sink his fangs into you. This time, you really did almost black out completely.

"(Y\N).... (Y\N)... wake up" you heard Gackt's voice wake you up. When you came to, you felt  extremely dizzy and warm. You looked at Gackt blankly, "(Y\N). I'm sorry. I think I drained a little bit too much blood.  I shouldn't' have bit you twice" Gackt apologized. That would explain your dizziness. Maybe it was blood loss and how scared you were. Not sure why you felt terrified. Maybe it was the fact you were caught off guard being bit on your wrist. But in a way it wasn't his fault, if your blood was addictive to him. "I-I'll be okay. Could you get me something to drink?" you requested. Water should make you feel a whole lot better. He nodded and left to go get you something. You slowly sat up. This feeling of blood loss sucks. Literally! You stared at the bite mark on your wrist. You could see streaks of drying blood from the holes. That hurt a lot more than you thought, yet again you were surprised. A part of you wanted to tell him not to bite you there, but you can't let just one scare tell you its bad. It was just a mix of blood loss and surprise. You took in a deep breathe. That was the logical reason. Gackt soon returned with a glass of water and you drank it all in one go. "Are you feeling okay?" Gackt asked you. He was really concerned and you could tell he felt bad for what he did. " A little. I'll just keep drinking water and I'll feel better in a bit" you told him trying to make him feel better. But you don't think it did. Gackt sat next to you. He didn't say anything. " Gackt don't you dare blame yourself for this. You just got a little carried away is all. I mean it was the first time you made out with someone as a vampire...so maybe its just an instinct to bite when you're in the mood" you tried to convince him and think at the same time. It did make some sense. Vampire bites were kind of viewed as something sexual when it came to romance. It's possible he can gets urges to bite when in a passionate loving mood. "I think you're right. I'm not familiar to handling this as a vampire. I can't really explain all the feelings that were going on in my mind at once. The passion. Your blood. I guess it was a bit too much to bare and I got carried away" he admitted. This will be something he'll have to practice getting used to.

You thought about it some more. "You know what else it could've been? I think biting my wrist releases more blood because there is a major blood vessel is there. And since you got carried away, you might had sucked out more than you noticed" you spoke your mind. That's why it hurt so much there. Your wrist was small, tender and easily could be punctured rather than your shoulder. "I see" Gackt had sighed. Knowing that fact made you feel a bit better about being bitten there. You moved closer to him so you could lean against him. You could still appreciate the warmth of his bare skin. It was comforting. "I mean it. I'll be okay. Just cuddle with me and I'll feel better" you asked for his attention to show him how you felt in that moment. He flashed a smile as he gazed at you with his blue dazzling eyes. "It would be my pleasure, my queen" he said wrapping any arm around you. Best feeling ever.