Chapter 27

It's been a few days since you last met up with Gackt. You still heard from him through text, but you missed his physical presence. Although there wasn't much you could do if he was busy. You're just happy to have friends with you to pass the time as you waited for the next chance to be with him. "How about we go to the shopping center today? We haven't gone once this whole summer and I'm sure you guy want to pick out some new outfits" suggested Yui. That was a good idea to shake off your blues. "That's a brilliant idea Yui. I could use a new outfit for my next date" you said. "Looks like we'll be running a fashion show for the day" agreed Sam. " Yea. Too bad Yoshi has been working a lot but it will give us plenty of time to make you look smoking hott for him next time" cheered Yui. The three of you got in the car to go to the Tokyo shopping center. The place was humongous. This had to beat any mall you've been to in America. "Just follow me. I know we can get really good outfits. Prepare for a long day of shopping ladies" Yui invited us in to one of the many stores.

The day was indeed long and tiring. Yui dragged you into store after store after store. Trying on anything and everything you thought would look nice one you. You did managed to find a couple of good items. Now it was just a matter of putting together an outfit. "Okay just one more store and I promise we'll go home" insisted Yui. You and Samantha were exhausted at this point. "Just one more and that's it" said Sam. You picked out some tops to try on and headed to the dressing room. It was pretty quiet in there, you were probably the only one. You choose a stall and locked it. You took off your top to try on the ones you've brought with you. You were focused on trying on the other tops, you got spooked when you heard a voice from the next stall. "You're (Y\N) aren't you?" the voice asked. OH Gawd! That sounds like the voice on the phone. Nope not risking it. You texted Yui and told her to come into the dressing room because some weirdo was in there. Which was true. This guy was technically stalking you now. The phone calls were creepy but this is the next level of creep. You threw your top back on quickly and left. You heard a stall open behind you. "I'm warning you. If you don't listen to what I have to say now.... I'll have to take other measures" the voice said behind you.  What could he possible tell you? He's obvious just trying to scare you away from Gackt. But it's not going to work. Gackt didn't cause that girl to commit suicide. There's no way. "Hey you creepy bastard! Stop peeping at our friend you sicko" Sam growled at the guy. Your two friends pulled you away from the dressing room. "Are you okay? He didn't try anything did he?" asked Yui concerned. You shook your head. "No. I knew better than to stay in there" you replied. Sam nodded, "Don't take it personally. He's just a sicko who gets his kicks by waiting in dressing room" she said. You wished that all it was.

When the three of you got home, you took a moment to step out into the backyard to call Gackt. Oh please pick up, you hoped. You never did call him once before but if he knew better, he'd know something was up. The phone kept ringing on the other side and you were just going to hang up and text him instead. But you heard his voice on the other end. "Is something wrong?" he asked almost reading your mind. You tried to steady your voice. It almost like you were scared to say anything. "T-that man. I saw him today. I think he's following me" you told him. You didn't hear anything for a second before Gackt started to cussing in Japanese. Surely he was pissed and probably just as scared as you were. "What did he tell you exactly?" Gackt asked after he settled down a bit. You told him that he technically threatened you saying he'll "take other measures" if you didn't listen to him. "I know he might be using me to get payback for what happened to his daughter. But if this guy tried to kill you, there's no telling what lengths he'll go to do whatever he is planning" you said terrified. It was the truth. " It's probably not safe for you to go out anymore but I can't really stop your friends from taking you out. This is something we need to discuss in person. I want you to spend the night tomorrow. There are some friends I want you to meet" Gackt concluded. This is scary as all hell but it would be safer to stay with Gackt. He must have some sort of plan brewing to help you. "Okay. I'll be expecting Ren to pick me up then?" you asked. You were already used to being over there. "Yes. I'll be working so I won't see you for awhile. But I trust Ren to look after you. I'll text you when he's on his way in the morning" Gackt said. "Very well. I'll see you tomorrow. Good night Gackt" you told him. "Good night dear" he said before the two of you ended the call. Time to put on a smiling face for the girls. You sat there for a moment before going back inside.

"Were you talking to Yoshi? It seemed important?" asked Sam just as nosy as Yui was. "Oh yea. He wanted to ask me something" you said trying to keep your composure. "Well what was it? Spit it out!" insisted Yui. Squealing best friends in 3...2...1  "He wants me to spend the night tomorrow" you told them. Like predicted the two of them screamed in celebration. "You know what that means (Y\N)?" Sam winked. What was she implying? "That he really likes me" you guessed. "Oh its more than merely liking. He wants to make it official. And making things official requires one thing" added Yui. "Which is?" you questioned. "Having sex ! You and Yoshi are going to get it on. I guarantee it!" cheered Yui. Having sex with Gackt was the last thing on your mind but now that the topic was in your head, you couldn't help but get flustered. Now you couldn't stop thinking about it. "See that. She's already picturing it. She totally wants it" Yui whispered loudly to Sam. "Shut up!" you tried to push the thoughts out. "And now she'll be thinking about it all night long" added Sam. "No thanks to you two" you whined. This sort of thing was on every fangirl's mind when it came to a hott celebrity. But this is real. REAL! It could happen tomorrow night.