Chapter 23

" I hope you don't mind being out of the house for a bit. But it's not too far from here" said Gackt. This was going to be so cool seeing where he records all his songs. "It's no problem. I'll go where ever" you told him. You followed Gackt to his garage. "I'll drive you in one of my favorite cars" he said turning on some lights. Inside the garage was a (color/model/year sexy car of your choice). Gackt in the drivers seat, had to look pretty fantastic. Gackt had unlocked the car and opened the door on the passengers side for you. "Ladies first" he said politely. He closes the door after you had settled in and got into the driver's seat. He put the keys in and started the car. "Don't worry about hiding yourself. I bring friends all the time" he said backing out of the garage. He probably had people at the studio that he was referring to. You'll try your best to act normal. Shouldn't be hard.

Gackt was relaxed in the drivers seat. One hand on the wheel and the other resting on the car door.He was singing to whatever was playing on the radio. You had no idea who it was but you didn't mind. You just enjoyed the ride and the wind blowing through your hair. A few minutes later, you had arrived at a very tall building. Maybe this place had multiple uses or multiple studios. You followed Gackt inside and stayed quiet as Gackt greeted people on the way to the elevator. You waited beside him as the elevator took you to the 7th floor. "Don't be shy. I trust everyone here" he said when the doors opened. You nodded and followed him

Everything inside the studio was super nice. It was kinda how you pictured a recording studio to look like. It was quiet but there was a few people here. They all were excited to see him. You assumed they were maybe producers or some sort of tech people. They exchanged some greetings. One man in particular winked at you as he told Gackt something. Obviously something about you. Gackt had told him to cut it out, almost snapping at the guy. The body language between them all said they were friends but after what that guy said, seem to make Gackt defensive. Did Gackt bring girls over alot like this? "Calm down I was joking. But I've never seen you be so aggressive over a girl before. Is it because shes American? Or maybe your serious about this one" you heard the guy say to his face. Why do guys like to tease each other so much? "Think what you want" Gackt told him acting like the question didn't phase him. All the guys looked at each other. "So your not denying it. Is she your girlfriend?" another asked. You couldn't really help but watch for his reaction. Gackt looked at you and motioned for you to come over. What was he going to say? When you got close enough, he suddenly pulled you into a kiss. You literally froze in shock and blush madly. When he pulled away, leaving you speechless, he replied. "She is now" he smirked. Oh Sweet Japanese Pan! Did he mean that?! Or was it to get his friends to back off? All the guys seemed to give you some space. "All you had to say she was. Why are you so dramatic?" one chuckled. "He's always dramatic" commented another. They all exchanged some dialogue too quickly for you to understand. Whatever they were saying, made Gackt's cheeks flush red. Were they teasing him? "I don't have time for you idiots" Gackt brushed them off. He took your hand  and lead you to the back, where there was a sound booth. 

You looked around curiously. There were may awards and records all over the place.  "Bring many girls around here, I take it?" you asked wanting to know more. "A few. But nothing ever happened much afterwards" he sighed. So this was technically was a privilege. "Oh. Are you close friends with the guys back there? They sounded like they were teasing you quite a bit" you asked while walking around the room curiously. "Yea. Most of them have been working with me for quite awhile. They always try to embarrass me whenever I bring somebody here" Gackt replied. He was being rather non talkative for some reason and his face was turned away from yours. Did they embarrass him that much? Nah. That can't be it. Or was it the kiss? You were sure your face was still pretty red. It happened all to quick for you to really enjoy it, sadly enough. You were more shocked than anything else. You wanted to embrace your first kiss more. If only you could kiss him this time.  "Did you mean it? That you wanted me to be yours" you asked him while recalling how defensive he was over you earlier when his friends first asked about you. If you could know how he really felt, even in such a short time, it would make your feelings easier to admit also. When he looked at you, something in your gut said he did have feelings. His face was red and quite bashful. Gackt was being shy for once. He pulled you into the sound booth and closed the door.  It was obvious he wanted privacy. He didn't talk for a moment. You could on his face that he was looking for the right words to say.

"I don't think the blood is talking this time. I have nothing to hide myself anymore. Just now I really didn't think I was really feeling the way I was. I thought it was my lust for your blood at first. But it's not. From the moment we first met, I've always meant every word of you being a lovely woman. My behavior has never been an act for you to like me. Out of all the millions of people whose blood to be addicted to, it was yours. I never could've picked a better person" he told you tenderly. His confession was sweet and heartfelt. It might be way to soon to say 'I love you' but this is at least a step in the right direction. "I think I know what your getting at and I must admit some things too.  Sure its all of your female fans dreams to be with you and yet here I am being one of them. Every girl dreams of their celebrity crushes as perfect white knights on a beautiful steed, even though we all know no one is perfect. It something you can't help when you fantasize. But you had that fantasy blown out the window. You're a perfect gentleman. Total opposite of what you expect from a rock star. It's almost too unreal to think about it. Ever since I first met you at that festival and up until now, I've realized what a great person you are. You're not just a really hot Japanese artist like most of your fans see you as. I personally know your more than just your stage name" you poured out all your thoughts to him. The butterflies that were in your stomach faded away as you told him everything. It was like you finally let go of all this pressure you had bottles up for awhile. It was amazing to confess what you thought of him. Your words lit up his face in a genuine, soft smile. He reached for you to pull you closer and you let him. This was it. The moment you've seen countless times in movies and on television. You were going to have your moment. Finally. Your faces were inches apart at this time. It was irresistibly hard to pull away from. "(Y\N).あなたが好き (I like you). Will you be mine?" he whispered gently as if he only wanted you to hear his words. Oh hells to the yes you'll be his girlfriend. "Only if you be mine in return" you replied. Gackt didn't say another word. He leaned in and kissed you softly on your lips. You couldn't describe the feeling in words. All you knew is that it was the best feeling in the world. His lips pressed against yours, light and soft. A fantasy truly come true.

*  "I like you" in Japanese and is used to confess your feelings for someone