Chapter 18

His embrace was so nice, you didn't want to move. If only there was a way to stay like this a little longer. Hm? How about a movie to watch? You could make that an excuse for cuddling. Besides, you don't really know what else there was to do. "Would you like to watch a movie?" you asked. Gackt seemed to lighten up a bit, "Let's see if there is anything good to watch. Or did you have a movie in mind?" he said as he lead you back to the living room. It would be weird to watch one of his movies. But, you didn't really watch any other movies from Japan. Not counting anime. You did think of this one show you watched on Netflix but it was romance and you didn't want to get any ideas. Although a kiss would be nice. "I never really watched much from Japan besides...well your movies" you answered. "Do you need subtitles?" he asked. You'd like them but...okay you kind of needed them to a point. "If it doesn't bother you.Although, I want the practice and not want to rely on them" you explained. "Okay. I'll pick something that should be easy to understand" he heeded your request. Hopefully it wasn't a cheesy love story. Though, how much simper of dialogue can you get? You sat on the sofa and waited for Gackt to find the movie he was looking forward. He kept all of the dds in a cabinet under the TV. He soon put one into the DVD player and came back to sit right next to you. His arm outstretched behind you comfortably. You watched the previews before the movie with interest and slowly put yourself in a cuddling position. Gackt didn't seem to mind at all. He would've said something otherwise, right?

Before you knew it, you actually watched a couple of movies. It was just so comfortable relaxing next to him. "You two still in the same spot that I left you" Ren returned from who knows where. "We didn't sit here all day Ren. We're just watching some movies" Gackt told him. If you could you'd like to stay here all night. "As long as you two are getting along, I don't care how you do it" replied Ren. After a long day like day, its surprising how much you've adjusted to all this. Gackt wasn't just your idol anymore. He was much more to you now. A friend. A 'partner'. Bust still your favorite Jpop singer. You zoned out a bit as the two struck up a conversation. "You look tired (y/n)" you heard Gackt say. It took you a moment to reply. Oh. Guess you were tired from a long exciting day. But you didn't want to leave your spot next to him. "Just a little" you told him. You wanted to stay as long as possible. "I think a 'little tired' is an understatement" Gackt chuckled. He moved some strands of hair away from your face and began to stroke your head lightly. It felt so good but was only making you more tired. You heard Gackt's soothing voice lull you to sleep:

"Sayonara...  ai shita taisetsu na
 hito.Koboreta namida ga yuki ni kawaru" 

He sung a gentle lullaby. Out of all the songs he had to sing, he picked one to help you sleep instead of wake you up. You could barely make out anything else being said. "Isn't that being a little mean, Putting her to sleep like that?" Ren said amused. Gackt kept going:

 "Sayonara...  naiteta kinou made no boku.Shizuka ni me wo tojite" 

He sang until you could barely stay awake.

Gackt POV
"Didn't think you would take to this so quickly. Although this addiction does work kind of funny on your emotions" said Ren. It was true. Just something about this 'partnership' had made this more special. I couldn't even explain how I exactly felt. "So are you really okay with her being a fan of yours? Its not weird to you" Ren asked curiously. The thought did cross my mind multiple times. I knew how crazy fans could turn out to be. Maybe I just got lucky. I can tell at times when she got easily embarrassed because of my actions. If I were in her shoes, would I act the same? Knowing she is with somebody famous must take some time to get used to. That I can understand. But me, knowing she is a fan? It doesn't both me at all. I can admire her as much as she can admire me. Within a span of these few hours of really being with each other, I can already feel myself falling. "It doesn't bother me at all Ren. I think she's amazing" I answered his question. "I see. For a fan, she's defiantly one of the non crazy ones. Which makes it easier for you. I'm sure some of your fans would love nothing more then to rip off your clothes" Ren chuckled a bit. It was true. What could I say in defense for having that sort of image? Not much. I am who I am and can inly partially blame myself for the fun. "I think she's still getting used to it but she's alot more open to the idea now then she was. She's perfect" I said. It was getting late and she probably go back to her friends. But maybe I'll just let her have this little nap. "We'll take her home when she's done with her nap" I told Ren.