Chapter 19

YOUR POV

Gackt woke you up who knows after how long you were sleeping. Your heart skipped a beat when the first thing you saw were Gackt's blue eyes staring at you. You remembered cuddling up next to him. How lovely it was. You waited for him to say something. "Time to go home" he said. Oh shoot. You were at his place still?. How late was it? 11pm! Why did he let you sleep so long!? He clearly saw the panicked looked on your face. "You were sleeping so soundly. I didn't want to wake you. Unless you want to stay here for the night" he said. You weren't prepared for that not in the slightest. You'd loved to but not today. "I don't have anything to change into" you told him. Although he honestly could change that real quick. "Don't worry I was going to take you back home anyways. It's been a long day for you" he smiled. More like the best eternity in your life. You exhaled, " You were the one who put me to sleep. I blame you for more making me panic" you told him not in a mean way but more teasing. " I couldn't help myself. You looked so cute being so sleepy" he commented. You blushed as you gave Gackt a pouty face for calling you cute. Since when was being sleepy cute? Your expression only made him smile more. "Let's get you home, cutie" he pinched your cheek teasingly. This teasing was going to be a regular thing with him. He probably can tell how easily you got flustered around him. Not to add he thought it was cute. It was only going to give him more of a reason to tease. Although embarrassing, it did feel nice. Who thought Gackt would tease a girl in such a playful way?

Gackt and Ren took you back to Yui's place. You politely thanked them for the day. before going inside. You saw the car drive away before shutting the door. Yui and Sam were right there waiting for you. "Someone's getting home late" Yui winked. "I know you guys want to know what happened. So save your breathe and I'll explain" you told them as you got comfortable. The three of you stayed up for a few hours talking about the day's events. You caught yourself multiple times trying to called Gackt by his name instead of Yoshi. But luckily nobody noticed. "You said you'd take pictures for us to see. We want to see what Yoshi looks likes" Sam chimed in. "Yea. Don't save his good looks for just you" agreed Yui. You gave the two your phone to look. "No wonder he was wearing a mask he's so handsome. He must get all the ladies" said Yui. Sam nudged her. "I'm just saying.(Y\N) is pretty lucky to reel in this guy", Yui added. If they only knew who he really was. You really were one of the luckiest girls in the world. Especially after this wonderful day. "So when do we get to meet him again?" Sam asked. You knew that question was coming and Gackt probably knew also. "Calm down you two. We only had our first date. Isn't it too soon?" you said. "We want to see if he's the real deal before you get too invested" Yui said. Good point but you already knew he was the real deal and you didn't want to make it look like you're hiding something. Even if you were. "If you two really are that desperate, I'll text him in the morning" you agreed. Certainly Gackt would be okay to go out to lunch or something. It would be quick.

The next morning, Sam and Yui didn't give you a break until you got a response from Gackt. Can't you have some space? You looked at your phone after it dinged. Gackt said that he was mostly going to be busy for the next few days but he'd see if he can arrange lunch or dinner. Looks like he read your mind. At least he didn't sound pressured or upset because of it. You gave your friends the answer. "Can't rush him if he's busy with work" you said. It was true. Later that night, you got another response from Gackt. He asked if Thursday for dinner would be okay. In away you couldn't believe your friends were going to meet him. You just hope they didn't make things too awkward. Knowing them, they would say something embarrassing. It's just what friends do. "Yui make no plans for dinner on Thursday" you told her. "Oooh are we going to meet him again?!" she got excited. They act like you've been dating Gackt for months. Dramatic. "Keep that up and I'll go by myself" you teased but in a way meant it. You still wanted some time alone with him. "I'm sorry >.< I'll be patient" she begged.  You texted him back, 'Sounds good'. He replied within a few seconds, 'Ren and I will pick you up at 6. Make sure you're ready by then cutie' he added a winky face afterwards. Even just a text from him made you blush.  Another message popped up, 'Made you blush didn't I?' it said. Was he psychic!?