Chapter 22

When Ren finally returned, it was time to go home for the night. As Yui and Sam went inside, you stayed in the car for a few minutes more. "What day will I see you again?" you asked. He said this weekend. Or maybe he'll surprise you. "I haven't decided. But don't worry, I'll keep my word" Gackt said. You didn't want to leave his side, this night has been alot to process but also amazing. "Okay. I'll text you later" you nodded about to exit. "Wait a second (y/n)" Gackt had halted you. Did he decide on a day already? You looked at him waiting for him to say something. He leaned towards you and pecked your cheek lightly. "Good night sweetheart" he whispered. As if this night couldn't get any better.  You were a little speechless at his cute gesture. "G-good night" you blushed.

You couldn't stop thinking about everything. It was a bit hard to sleep. You were totally in love with Gackt now. It wasn't really a silly celebrity crush anymore. But also, you wanted to know the whole story behind that strange man. What did Ren do to him? You didn't want to upset Gackt by asking him about it. Maybe Ren would be willing to tell you. Either way, you'll have to wait until you saw them again. Please let it be soon.

'I hope you're ready to be picked up sweetheart. Surprise ;) ' ,you retrieved a text from Gackt Sunday morning. You had just woken up. Wait! He was on his way right now!? You scrambled out of your chair to get ready. "Reason why you're flailing around like a fish out of water?" Sam asked with a cup of coffee in her hand. "Yoshi said he was on his way!" you cried from the bathroom. "I'm guessing this was a surprise?" you heard her ask. "Remember he asked if I wanted to go over to his place this weekend. But he didn't say what day" you hurried to get dressed. "Hm...well at least it will make it memorable. Nothings better than scrambling to get ready in such a short amount of time" Sam commented calmly. No doubt Gackt was going to get a kick out of this this. Just as you finished up, Gackt had texted you that they were outside. You quickly said goodbye to the girls and went outside to join them. You got into the car to sit down. You were still a little frantic from rushing. Gackt was sitting in the back seat. "I'm guessing you were quite surprised" Gackt had smirked. This little Japanese Turkey did this on purpose! "You get ready in 15 minutes mister rock star" you stuck your tongue out at him. He just chuckled not offended in the slightest. "At Least someone in this car gets ready quick" Ren mentioned from the driver's seat. "I don't take that long" Gackt knew what Ren was saying. "I wouldn't be surprised" you agreed with Ren to get a reaction and indeed you did. "I'm serious" Gackt defended himself. Never thought the subject of getting ready would get him all fired up. "It doesn't really matter you know. But I'm sure being flawless takes time to get ready" you looked at him kind of flirting. "Being flawless doesn't happen over night" Gackt moved closer to you obviously flirting back. That happened a little too fast. "Get back in your seat hot shot. Can't a lady get some space?" you played the tough girl act. The look on Gackt's face as you flat out rejected him was priceless. Gackt saw that you were trying not to laugh. That only made him motivated didn't it? You got to give it to him, at least he doesn't give up. "Play hard to get all you want" he sat back in his seat with a smirk on his face. Oh gawd what was he planning?

Back at Gackt's place, you wondered what the two or three of you were going to do today. " Before you two have fun. I thought it would be a good time to tell you both about the history of vampires" suggested Ren "I'm sure I haven't gone over it with you fully" he looked specifically at Gackt. Another vampire lesson to start the day, can't really complain. This should be interesting.

"The rise of the first vampires came with rise of ancient civilizations. There are tales about them ancient Greece and Egypt and continue throughout the centuries. However, now a days people just think its nothing more but a myth. We have grown few in number compared to a few hundred years ago and we know how to better hide ourselves now. Thus, why we're nothing but fantasy creatures." Ren started to explain. Ren went on explaining how the first vampires came to be. It sounded like a fairy tail. A little black magic and a cult where people would drink human blood during rituals.  Who knew that would spawn vampires. But back then, not much was known about the world. Guess it made sense. "With science today, we've been able to completely hide in plain sight. For Gawd sake, mister rock over here isn't even suspected in the slightest and his face is practically everywhere" said Ren. That is a good point. You'd cross your heart and hope to die before you told anyone about this. "Any questions? No. Class dismissed" Ren didn't' even give you a second to think of a question. He just left.

Now that Ren's speech was over, what now? " How would you like to see my studio?" Gackt had asked. Where he records all his music? Well duh. But that would be freaking amazing. "Yes. I'd love to" you got excited. "Fangirling already?" he chuckled. If he wanted to see that, he'd take his shirt off. But you'll keep that thought to yourself.