Chapter 32

You almost fell asleep there waiting. You didn't keep track of the time but it seemed like a long time til Ren returned with his friends. The door opening followed by some loud chatter, had woke you right up. "Looks like they're here. Let's go introduce you" Gackt said sweetly. You felt more than tired than you were before. Surely you looked half asleep. Gackt helped you to your feet and lead you to the door way. You tried to mentally wake up a little. Once you got there, you were greeted with five unfamiliar faces. Four males and one female. Gackt and the five exchanged greetings. " I knew she was American but I never thought she would be your type Gackt" one of the men said once he saw you. He had the stereotypical long black vampire hair. It was tied neatly in a loose ponytail. His eyes were icy blue. Total opposite of Gackt's. You'll take that as a complement. "Don't be rude, Kai" the female nudge the male. She had a well built body with pink highlights and caramel colored eyes. "Let him be he's always rude. Which is why he doesn't have a girlfriend" another guy smirked .This guy had slicked back dark brown hair and dark brown eyes to go with it. He obviously had confidence. "At least I don't whore around with 10 girls" Kai had growled. "Still acting like children even at their age" scoffed the third male. This guy was more reserved, probably more older than everyone. He had a few silver streaks in his undercut hair style. He had a pair of glasses on his face. The fourth male knew to keep his cool. He kind of reminded you of an anime teen boy with  dyed orange hair. It took a minute before you finally had learned everyone names.

Kai had the long hair and blue eyes

Sakura was the only female in the group

Yoshiki had the dyed orange hair

Rei was the oldest one with the silver streaks

Daichi had the dark eyes and hair and the attitude

Well this certainly was an interesting crowd. "Now that we're all acquainted, how about we discuss details?" suggested Rei. We all settled down in Gackt's living room. Gackt pulled you onto his lap to sit with him. You felt a little embarrassed since you were around more people. Ren stood up to host the discussion, "As I've told you guys before Genjou has made a return. Although this time he is taking it out on (Y\N) obviously to get back at Gackt for what happened a few years ago" started Ren. "He did just disappear for a while after that. What made him come back all of a sudden? Sounds like a coincidence to me" Sakura had voiced her thoughts. It would make sense for him to be biding his time but to wait until Gackt had a girlfriend was really the mind of a sick bastard. "So do we need to take him out for threatening Gackt's little angel?" asked Kai who looked ready to run out the door if given permission. You just met these people but you felt like they all protected each other like a family. If Gackt was family, then of course they would jump in to protect what Gackt held dear. "We can't just go killing people Kai. You know this" Rei scolded him. "So what did this guy do this time?" Daichi had continued the discussion. Ren had turn to look at you, which caused everyone else to look at you. Thankfully you didn't have to say anything because Gackt said it for you. "He repeatable tries to call (Y\N)'s phone and has even followed her and her friends while shopping" Gackt said. "What a creep! This man needs to die right now! All in favor?" Sakura got heated rather quickly. To you, she seemed like the older sister kind of person. Nice but very protective. "Sakura settle down" Rei ordered. "How about we give him hell for awhile? Teach him not to mess with our family. We don't have to kill him, if he stops that it" the quiet Yoshiki had spoken up. You were be touched to already be considered family. Even by the quietest one group and you barely met him. Have they heard all about you from Ren and Gackt when you weren't around. It was safe to assume they came around here often and liked you a little bit at least. Everyone looked at Rei, probably for his approval. "As long as you all act smart, I suppose it's not a bad idea" Rei spoke. Sakura and Kai looked excited. "Let's find out what we can about this bastard. If he was smart he would've moved out of town for awhile before coming back here. Lucky for him, we couldn't track him down last time. But this time won't be a problem" Daichi started planning. Everyone started to throw out idea about gathering information. Vampires really do work quick. "Hey Sakura. Maybe you can go shopping with (Y\N) and her friends. Maybe he'll show his face again" Gackt had suggested. Sakura lit up, "Great idea. It will be perfect to getting to know each other better. I can also be a body guard" she said. As the only girl in the group, I'm sure she needed some female company. Besides, you wanted to get close to everyone here. Especially if you and Gackt were official. "If you do see him, let me or Kai know. We'll be able to follow him home that night" said Daichi over hearing the plan. 

From then on, the vampire continued to chat. It was close to midnight and you were pretty tired and stilled quite drained from the blood loss. Sakura had escorted you up to the spare guest bedroom . "I can't wait to meet your friends and hang out with you. If Gackt and Ren trust you as much as they do, then you must worth getting to know. Especially Ren, he's hard to earn his trust as a female. After what happened to Gackt, he was vary wary of the other girls Gackt would talk to. So I'm happy to see that he likes you" Sakura had explained. You never would've guessed how much Ren liked you. He seemed so serious and acted like Gackt's bodyguard, except for a few instances. You were relieved to hear that you were accepted by him. Maybe after this, you'll get to know them all better. You want to see how Gackt bonded with his vampire family.