Chapter 21

Murder!? Who would want to murder Gackt for!? They obviously knew this man, there must be a reason. "Why would murder turn you into a vampire?" you asked. You didn't mean to be so nosey. "I almost died. I was severely wounded. There was no way I could make it to the hospital in time. Ren was the one who saved my life. I had no choice but to become a vampire to survive" Gackt explained. Wow. That was one hell of an incident. You were sure there was more to explain, but you'll leave it at that for now. It at least gave you a clue. "Will you be okay?" you asked him. " I...don't know. I know Ren will take care of him. But...I can't stop thinking about it" he said a bit glum. Wasn't there anything you could do to cheer him up? "Bite me" you offered out of the blue. That phrase was probably going to become a regular thing with him but it was the only thing on the spot you could think of. Although most likely not the best response. "You want me to?" he said a little surprise. He didn't refuse the cut on your thumb but that wasn't a bite. This time you were asking for him to pierce your skin with his fangs. "Its just a suggestion...besides your fangs are kind of noticeable" you pointed them out. Gackt was astonished. He looked at his reflection off one of the mirrors in the store. You could see his fangs poke out slightly even with his mouth closed. It must've been the anger that made him want to snap. You were sure the fangs would retract but risking adding another problem to Gackt's plate, wasn't what you wanted. You looked around the store, there wasn't many people but the staff were busy with other things. You pulled Gackt into one of the changing rooms and locked the stall. "Please. I want you to feel better and I'm not scared of being bit by you anymore. I....know you now" you told him as the feeling if previous bites came to your mind. You tried to convince yourself this next time would be different. You would be totally alert this time. Once you can get through this next bite, this anxiety would go away.

Gackt had backed you up against one of the walls. Not in a scary way, although his height over you made it feel a bit intimidating. He rubbed both of your shoulders with his hands. His touch was tender. Your heart rate increased. Here we go. You expected him to just dig right in. But he didn't. He slowly started kissing your jaw line. His lips were soft and delicate upon your skin. The feeling gave you goosebumps of pleasure. You almost couldn't move and suddenly became terribly nervous as he continued. You weren't familiar with this kind of intimacy. He noticed your tensed posture. "I can stop...if you don't like it" he said between kisses. That was the last thing you wanted him to do. You wanted him to go on. It felt so good and was so new to you. "I'm just new to this...intimacy. I'll be okay" you told him. With your permission, he continued to kiss down your neck to your shoulder. Your face was flushed with pleasure. You wrapped your arms around him instinctively pulling him closer. For these few minutes, everything was blissful. You barely even noticed his fangs sinking into your skin. It was nothing more than two pricks on your shoulder. You exhaled in satisfaction. So this is what being bit felt like. Was it really this pleasurable? "Gackt..." you slipped out a moan. You suddenly felt like you woken up from a dream. You just moaned his name! This is weird. A fantasy come true almost.

Time came back to you. How long have the two of you been here? Hopefully not too long to raise suspicion. "Gackt we should go" you told him. You really should. Gackt lifted his head away from your shoulder. Blood leaking down from his lips. Now that...was hot. Whoa! Getting off topic here. Gackt looked a little dazed at first before snapping out if it. "Oh right. Let's go" he finally replied. He took a second to wipe the blood off his face before the two of you went to re group with everyone.

"I was wondering where you two were" said Yui. Oops. "We just got a little distracted in one of the stores" you told her. "Mhmm. Well if you two wanted some privacy you could've just asked" she said bluntly. Huh? "W-what do you mean privacy?" you asked flustered. Was it that obvious that you and Gackt did something? "Girl your cheeks are screaming pleasure" Yui pointed out. Were you still red? Being pointed out made you more embarrassed. "Making a move after dinner already Yoshi?" Sam had winked at him. What was he going to say in reply? "I couldn't contain myself. (Y/N) just looks so lovely tonight" he answered. He's admitting!? "Now that we know you're up to standards feel free to take her out anytime Yoshi" Yui smiled. "Maybe I'll steal her this weekend. Is that okay, sweetheart?" he asked pulling you close to him. The look in his eyes and the tone of his voice as he called you sweetheart, just melted your heart. You knew from that moment, he has you hook, line and sinker. You never thought after such a short amount of time with Gackt, how much you would really fall in love him. With him. Not his stage persona. Everything about his fame was thrown out the window. He was genuinely one of the best. "I'd love that, Yoshi" you agreed you heart completely taken over.