Chapter 30

You turned off the television and decided to go upstairs. As you walked up, you heard the shower shut off. Okay, well now your walking upstairs for no reason. However, you still should tell him at least. Maybe he'll get dressed quicker. You kind of wanted his company anyways. You approached his bedroom door. You hesitated for a minute and just held your hand in the air. Although it felt a lot long than a minute. It probably was at least 5 minutes that you just stood there running scenarios through your head. What's the worse that could happen? Him coming out naked? Which he wouldn't do for a fact since he knew you were here. Shoot you would pass out if you saw that. Okay let's focus here before you let your brain wonder a bit too far. You finally got the courage to knock on the door. You expected him to just reply from the other side. But the door swung open before you. There he was. Shirtless. A pair of comfortable bottoms and no shirt. OMG! You could feel your whole face just heat up immediately. "Did you need something?" Gackt asked. You pretty much forgot what you came up here for. You were stunned as his firm upper body was right there in front of you, shirtless. You seen plenty of pictures of him shirtless, but the real deal was.....SUGOI! You made eye contact with him, making you twice as embarrassed. "I-I just wanted to say that.......Ren's friends made it and they went out for a bit" you said feeling like a complete fumbling amazed fool. "They're early this time. They usually don't stop by until midnight.At least it'll give us sometime together if they're going out for a bit. Having anything in mind you want to do while we wait?" Gackt said as he walked out of the room going towards the stairs. Was he really going to walk around shirtless!? I know this is his place but you were gonna be dumb founded the whole damn time. Knowing him, he probably knew how much this would make you fumble your words in embarrassment. It was defiantly working. You took a deep breathe, let's hope you'll get used to it with eventually. Although, the truth is you'll probably never will because he is so damn fine. Maybe he'll put on a shirt later....Oh what the hell are you thinking?! This man was your boyfriend. You kind of had a right to stare. Ain't no shame in that if your boyfriend is a hottie. You finally had a sigh of relief and followed Gackt back downstairs.

"I don't have anything specific in mind" you answered his question. Even though deep down you wanted to do nothing but stare at him and maybe give him a massage. Oh the many thoughts that ran across your mind. "This doesn't bother you does it?" Gackt asked as he stopped on the last step and turned to look at you with a flirting smug expression on his face. It did a little at first but you might as well enjoy this sight while you can. Even if it does leave you a little speechless. "Not at all. It is your place. You have the right to walk around shirtless" you answered him not as flustered as before. "That I do. You know what else I have the right to do?" he said as he walked slow up a few steps to meet you face to face. The tone in which he said those words gave you goose bumps. It was sexy, confident and a bit playful. You were left without words as he kept his eyes on you. Almost like he had you at his command. You waited anxiously for an answer.What was he going to say or even do? Whatever it was, you were freaking ready. He leaned in, "I have a right to...." he paused and then pulled away, "treat you like a queen" he switched from flirty to chivalrous in an instant as he literally swept you off your feet and held you bridal style. Your mind was so confused within that moment. You were expecting a passionate kiss or some sort of touching but instead you totally surprised you. It was really cute,refreshing and wonderful. You blushed at his genuine act. You were filled with awe as you just stared back at him, in which he returned a gentle gaze. Gackt was amazing. You would've went along with his playful and flirty behavior.  But this was just...indescribable how he flipped the tables. This really was almost like an anime. 

For the moments that he carried you down the stairs, you forgot about everything else. As your arms were wrapped him,you instinctively caressed his neck with your hand. His skin was smooth and lightly tanned. He eventually set you down, but you didn't want to let him go. Your hands gently brushed over his shoulders and down to his chest innocently. Your mind was in this sort of dream like and amazed state. Was this the passion people felt when they were really in love? Gackt had moved his hands over yours and the two of you interlocked fingers. You could recognize the same expression on Gackt's face as the same on the night the two you you confessed. He was feeling the same thing you were at this moment. Maybe this little turn of event was a surprise to him to. What made him change from playful to genuine? You would've played along with him if he would've choose to be flirty still. But maybe this was just to prove how he really did feel about you. You slightly raised your chin asking for a kiss and Gackt replied with his lips pressing against yours. The two of you kept holding hands as you lowered them down and moved your bodies even closer to each other. He was so warm. As he pulled away he didn't waste time to started affectionately kissing your neck. You knew what he was subconsciously doing. Thinking about him biting you again gave you butterflies in your stomach. He moved his hands to feel your waist and you moved your back to his chest. You could easily trace his muscles all the way down to his abs. "Go ahead" you told him as your breathing became a little shaky from all the pleasurable sensations you were feeling all at once. You felt Gackt's fangs break your skin a few moments later. Your hands ran back up to his shoulders and you tightened your grip a little to compensate for the slight pain. You exhaled slowly as the pain turned to pleasure and you let yourself relax.