Chapter 34

The two of you left the room to have breakfast together. You really neglected to get all dolled up for Gackt. Yet at the same time, he didn't seem too bothered to fix himself up much either. If you can look like a total mess around your boyfriend, then it must be a step in the right direction. Even if you craved to look your best around him. You made what you could from the fridge for the both of you. Gackt had answered a call as you were finishing up. He looked happy chatting and you picked up a few names. Sakura. Yoshiki. Kai. Those were some of his vampire friends, if you remembered correctly. "You don't mind if I have some of my friends from last night join us for a little pool party?" Gackt asked you. Well the two of you alone would be nice, but getting to know his close friends would make things fun too. "I don't mind. I would like to get to talk to them some more" you agreed. He nodded, gave them the okay and hung up. " I better order some food for later" he mentioned. "I hope the food comes with a free concert" you kind of hinted. You had the perfect song for such an occasion. Nothing sounds a pool\beach party song more than 'Marmalade'. "Would you like a concert? I can arrange that" he smirked. "Got to take advantage when I have you to myself and when your not in the studio" you replied. "Point taken. I can set up a little stage out back. What song would you like me to s-?" he was taking your request. "Marmalade" you didn't let him finish his sentence. He chuckled, "Alright. I'll go see if I have the track in my room. In the meantime, we better get ready for our visitors. I have extra tables and chairs to set up outside" he told you.

Gackt took you out to his backyard. It was so spacious, enough room to have a small concert. There was a pool with a hot tub and plenty of other things to make it feels like a cozy, private backyard.  Lying out in the sun after swimming in the pool sounded heavenly. "You must have the best parties with this scenery " you said amazed. "It does take time to set things up for a place this big but it's defiantly worth it when you have a crowd to please" said Gackt. You were excited to have a nice time in the pool. "Speaking of the guests. I'm sure the rest of the gang will want to join once night time comes around. We should be ready for the hot tub by then" Gackt commented. The hot tub at night, nothing felt better. "Sounds like a good time. We better set up and get ready before everyone arrives" you suggested. Gackt nodded and helped you set up a table with chairs under the shade for eating and a table to set out the food. There were also lounging chairs in the sun next to the pool for sunbathing.  Since it was only a small group of people, there was no needed to be extra with decorations. When everything was taken care of, it was time to get ready. "I'll order the food once everyone settles in for a while. In the meantime, let's go get changed into our bathing suits" said Gackt.

Gackt have given you his cousins unused bathing suit. It was a (color) (one piece, two piece or bikini). Well here goes nothing. The two of you parted ways to go change. You slipped on the bathing suit to find that it fit rather well. What a coincidence. You took a towel from the side closet and went back outside to wait for Gackt. As you stood in the shade, you could feel the heat from the day bounce off the pavement. It was certainly a good day to go swimming. It felt like a little while before Gackt returned with his friends. They must have just arrived. Gackt of course was wearing nothing but swimming trunks allowing you to get a good look at him once again. "Food will be here in 20 minutes. Until then why don't we all jump in for a bit?" suggested Gackt. "Does than mean were going to get a show while we eat?" you reminded him. It looked like he had almost forgotten. Must've been wrapped up getting his friends settled in. "Be patient my dear. I'll still sing for you" he told you. You swear his charm was out of this world. He could convince you of almost anything with his voice. " So I see you suckered him in to sing for you. I don't blame you. His voice is amazing isn't it?" Sakura, the only female vampire, made small talk. "The best in Japan" you smiled back. 

You observed Kai take off his shirt and tie his long hair back into a bun. Yoshiki didn't waste time. All you saw was a blur of orange hair race past everyone and jump into the pool. "I hope you put some lotion on or you'll be crispier than fried takoyaki, Yoshiki!" Sakura yelled at Yoshiki while applied some lotion on to herself. Yoshiki ignored her nagging. It didn't take too long for Kai to join him. "I'm guessing those two are close?" you said to Sakura. "They're about the same age. Although boys will be boys" she shrugged. True. Hopefully Kai and Yoshiki would warm up to you more over the rest of the day. The two boys had beckoned Gackt over. He was standing at the edge of the pool. It was way too easy and too tempting to push him in. You gave Sakura a smirk and tiptoed behind Gackt. Kai and Yoshiki saw you approach Gackt from behind and swam out of the way knowing what was about to happen. Gackt found it a little odd until Yoshiki pointed to you. But before he had a chance to see who was behind him, you had already pushed Gackt into the pool. You watched his shadow underwater and waited for him to resurface. But when he did, Gackt jumped out like a dolphin and grabbed you by your waist to pull you in. "Oh sh*t!", you barely managed to react as you were overtaken by water. You resurfaced to get some air. At least you were used to the cold water now. "I honestly should've seen that coming. Especially from you" you smiled. "I only had to finish what you started" Gackt replied. "What I started? I thought I saw a neon yellow sign on your back that said 'Push Me'. It wasn't my fault" you pretended to be innocent and casually swim away. You tried your best to hold a straight face to be more convincing. "That must explain why I see a pink neon sign on your back that says 'Kiss Me'" Gackt pulled you back to him by your wrist. Such a flirt. "T-There is no such thing on my back" you looked away almost smiling. "(Y\N).....(Y\N).....見て( look)" Gackt beckoned you. His voice smooth and tempting like velvet as he spoke into your ear. "I'm not looking. You can't make me" you resisted with a pout. 

"Kikasete okure yo 

Sono koe wo... 

Misete okure yo
Sono yume wo...
Samenu kagiri ni ochitemo
Obieru koto wa nai kara"

His smooth singing tickled your ear. Damn, you really loved that song. You decided to give in to his serenade, allowing yourself to smile like a fool in love, which you were, and allowed Gackt to peck you on the lips.