5

"NO, THAT WAS MINE- CARSON! KICK VICKI. KICK HER."

          I laugh at Schlatt, making my blocky character run away with his iron sword. I kept running until I reached Carson's base and ran inside. Carson was laughing with me. We've been slowly stealing Schlatt's things throughout the entire time we've been playing. Sometimes it'd be something as dumb as a flower, something he wouldn't notice. But then there are the times where we take valuable things that we know Schlatt will have a reaction to.

          "Noo, don't kick, Vee!" Travis chuckled.

          "Chat, do we kick Vee for stealing Schlatt's sword, or do we keep her?" Carson asked. He was streaming, making this the second time that I've been revealed to his fanbase.

          "Chat says to keep her," Cooper said.

          "I don't allow this. This is- This is horrible," Schlatt mumbled.

          Carson laughed, "But she just joined the server! She doesn't have anything."

          "No, this is rude. You're all just being rude to me. If she wants an iron sword, she can get her own sticks and her own iron. You- You know what they call me, Vee? You know what they call me?"

          "What do they call you, Schlatt?" I try to ask without laughing.

          "They call me the Keeper. I keep what is mine and that means you will be giving me back my sword or else."

          "Ooh, Wilbur's on the stream," Carson said. "Wilbur said, lads, can we get a swords for Vee in the chat? Wait- Vee, you haven't met Wilbur yet, have you?"

          "Carson, don't change the subject!"

          I talk over Schlatt. "No, I have not. I've heard great things, though."

          "Wilbur, join VC," Travis said.

          After a few more seconds of Schlatt begging for his sword back, the chime indicating that someone's joined the call goes off and after it, we hear a, "Hello there."

          "Wilbur, hi, we would like you to officially meet Vee. Just join the server, and-"

          "Unfortunatly, I don't have time to join the server right now. I just dropped in to say hello and finally meet Vicki. Uh, Vicki, hi. Hello. My name is Wilbur. I've heard things about you from Schlatt and you sound lovely. I'm sorry I can't stay long because I'd love to play with you guys and get to properly meet you, of course." Wilbur had a strong British accent, one thing that I was not expecting and he did sound very nice. "Perhaps we could have a chat later if you're free."

          Carson started to chuckle, "Chat is freaking out because you just spoke to a girl.. W for Wilbur in the chat."

          "Well, I'm freaking out for the same reason- I can't talk to women. I'm rather impressed with myself, actually," Wilbur chuckled. "And now I have to head out. Farewell, friends."

          We all said our "farewells," as Wilbur called it, and we all went back to messing with Schlatt. After Carson ended his stream, and him, Travis and Schlatt left, Cooper asked what I thought of Wilbur. I was quiet for a second before I said, "Well, Cooper... I don't know much about him yet, but he seems great. I mean, first impressions matter a lot to me and from that, Wilbur seems to be a very sweet guy and I can't wait to get to know him."