44

I woke up the next morning to a trillion tweets asking if I was okay after crying on stream last night. I didn't mean to; I thought I turned the stream off, but then Travis called and told me I hadn't.

I thought streaming would cheer me up for the most part and it did, but it was too much thinking about Wilbur. I wrote a tweet informing everyone worrying that I was okay and to not worry about me. Hopefully, that would calm everything down.

I got up from my bed, walking into the kitchen for a bowl of cereal. Noah and Elena sat at the table, chatting. When they saw me, they said their good mornings to me before going back to their conversation. It still blew my mind that the two of them got together.

Pouring my Captain Crunch into a bowl, I overheard Noah talking about something going on at his place: "We all plan on hanging out before Wilbur has to leave tomorrow. We did the same for Ted the other day before he went back to New York, and we'll do the same for Schlatt and Charlie. We just aren't sure if Wilbur will be up for it or not."

I looked over at the two. "Wilbur's leaving tomorrow?"

"Yeah, he has a flight back to the UK at around noon, I think?"

"Wilbur's leaving tomorrow," I mumbled, letting it sink in.

Elena gave me an odd look. "Yep. That's what Noah just said."

"When are you guys going over there?" I asked, crossing my arms. "Like, to Noah's."

"Probably soon."

"Will you guys be able to wait for me?"

"Wait for you?" Elena repeated.

"Yeah, to finish my cereal. I wanna go with. I wanna try to make things right with Wilbur," I explained, pouring my milk into the cereal.

I'm not gonna try to make things right between us.

I will make things right between us. 

Because I am miserable without him.