35

"Hello, chat," Wilbur spoke softly. "How're we today?"

I sat off to the side with Travis and Cooper, playing with the strings on Coop's hoodie that I still wore, so that Wilbur's stream couldn't see us.

"Where am I?" Wilbur asked. "Well, I am at VidCon. But, currently, I'm in a hotel room. Tomorrow, chat, is my meet and greet thing. Today I hung out with The Eboys, who some of you know, I've mentioned them before and I played some songs for some of you. Which was fun. I'm sure there are videos out there already- Yes! Vee was there, too. And she will be with me tomorrow as well. And for the rest of this stream. Travis and Cooper are here, too."

Wilbur moved the camera so that it faced me and our roommates for the weekend. I smiled, saying a quick hello to his chat. Cooper looked up from his phone, taking one of his earbuds out. "Wait, you're streaming?" he asked.

"Yeah, just chatting with chat," Wilbur smiled.

I got up and sat down next to Wilbur. Chat started asking questions about our relationship and about the fact that I had Coop's sweatshirt, but we ignored those. We didn't really feel like telling everyone about our relationship, Wilbur and I. They didn't have to know yet.

"'Are we rooming together?'" I read aloud. "Yeah, me, Wilbur, Coop, and Travis are. Because we are best friends," I said, getting all close to the camera. "So don't start saying anything, you got it, chat? We're friends. All of us."

"Nah, I'm actually gay for Cooper," Travis joked, causing me to laugh.

"And I'm gay for Travis. It's a love triangle," Wilbur laughed.

-

"Why would you say that?!" I shouted at Cooper. "That is so mean!" I frowned, pulling my knees up to my chest and beginning to fake cry.

"Coop! Why?" Travis laughed.

"I don't even remember what I said-"

Wilbur got up, getting up from his chair. "I got this, guys. I'll cheer her up."

I could hear him walk to the other side of the room before he walked back over and sat down next to me again. I felt him put something on top of my head, so I looked up, but it fell off.

"Vee! No! You dropped him!"

"What?" I asked, looking on the ground to see a stuffed shark. "The shark?"

"Yes!" Wilbur laughed, leaning down to pick it up. When he came back up, he held it in front of his face and moved the shark's arms around. "Hi, Vee."

"Wilbur-"

"I'm not Wilbur, I'm Lomesome. It's nice to meet you, m'lady."

a/n right here- IS THAT THE SHARK'S NAME? I DON'T KNOW I SEARCHED FOR HOURS-
WHOLESOME WILBUR CULT WASN'T SURE SO NEITHER AM I.
also if you're from the wholesome wilbur cult, hiii <3

I laughed slightly. "It's nice to meet you too."

"I've heard so much about you from Wilbur; he talks about you a lot."

"Does he now?"

Wilbur peaked his head out from the side of the shark. "I don't know what he's talking about- I talk about you a decent amount, not a lot."

I shook my head, booping his nose. He chuckled, booping mine as well.

-

"'My favorite Crywank song?'" I read. "Uh, 'Song for a Guilty Sadist' for a few reasons. It's my alarm to wake up to- and it was the first song Wilbur ever sang for me."

"You said you liked 'Leech Boy' or 'I'm a Familiar Creak Under Your Floorboards,'" Wilbur tilted his head.

"I do, but that one's my favorite."

"What are the other reasons?" He asked, smiling.

"I named all the reasons."

"You said there were a few and then you named one."

"Oh. Okay, then that's the only reason."

He smiled more. "It's your favorite because I sang it to you?"

"No, it's my favorite because it was the first song you ever sang to me."

He just smiled. 

-

"If you're at VidCon, and you don't come and say hi to us, I will cry," I said to Wilbur's chat. "I will cry everywhere. I'll cry myself to sleep."

"Please don't cry," Wilbur chuckled.

"I will if they don't see us. Especially if they're at VidCon."

Wilbur shook his head. "Cooper, Travis, say bye."

"Bye!" Travis shouted.

"Could I have brought weed here?" Cooper asked. "Sorry- bye-"

I laughed. "Bye, chat."