24

posting this about half an hour early just to say that i made a discord server! link is in my bio if you're interested :)

"You suck at Uno," I said, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"No, you're just better at it than me," Wilbur smiled. "And I'm very tired. The flight was long... I just want to sleep," he chuckled.

"You wanna go to my place? I still have to call my roommate about letting you stay. I'm sure she'll be okay with it, I just have to give her a heads up, you know?"

He nodded as I grabbed my phone, calling Elena's number. As the phone rang, Wilbur's arm wrapped around me and he rested his head on top of mine. 

"Hello, Vee," Elena said. "You calling to say you're staying at Carson's again, or?"

"Uh, no. Actually, I am coming home tonight. And I was wondering if..." I took a deep breath, "my boyfriend could stay with us for a while? If it's okay with you."

"Boyfriend?"

"Yeah. Wilbur."

"Wilbur?! Wilbur Soot?! I didn't think you two were actually serious-" she said. "Wait, wait, okay, he's staying with us when, exactly?"

I chuckled, "I don't know how long he'll be staying, but it'll start tonight."

"Tonight? Holy shit, when is he getting here?"

"He showed up a while ago."

"Is he with you right now?"

"Yeppers."

"Oh my god, okay. Okay. You guys come over whenever you're ready."

"Alrighty," I smiled. "Wilbur and I will see you at home."

"Alrighty, indeed."

I hung up, putting my phone back in my pocket. "I remember you saying something about her being a big fan, but after hearing what I could of that, I definitely believe you," Wilbur chuckled. "She sounds nice, though."

"She can be. But there are many reasons why I have yet to introduce everyone to her."

Schlatt walked into the kitchen. "You two up for another round of Uno?"

Wilbur looked at me. "If we have time."

"Time for me to kick your ass again? Of course," I laughed, walking back into the living room with the guys.