17

After I got off of the phone with Wilbur, I dropped my phone beside me and jumped onto the couch, jumping up and down on it with excitement. I have a date with a nice guy that I know and have only a 1% chance of being a murderer! No- 0%. I trust Wilbur.

"Well, someone's happy."

I stopped jumping and looked over to the voice; it was Carson leaning on the railing of the stairs. His hair was all over the place from having just woken up.

"A little bit," I chuckled, sitting down. "Why didn't you guys tell me about VidCon?"

He shrugged, walking over and sitting down in a chair close to the couch. "Didn't think it would've mattered. Who told you about VidCon? Noah?"

"No, Wilbur did," I said, shifting in my seat a little so I could face him.

Carson yawned, nodding. "I'm guessing you're going then?" he asked. 

"Yeah, if that's okay..."

"Of course it is. We'd love to have you there. You know what might make it more interesting or fun for you?"

"What?" I asked.

"If we set you up a Twitch account. And a YouTube channel, of course. Then you'd be able to go there as a creator."

I shook my head, "Carson..."

He continued. "Every video I make that you're in, there are comments upon comments of people asking for your channel. Even during streams. Everyone else will say the same thing."

"I don't know. I'm not exactly an under the spotlight kind of girl. I'm better behind the curtain; unseen. Maybe a background character with a line or two. Besides," I said, "I'm not as creative as you guys. I'd have no idea what type of videos to make. And I-"

"Okay, fine. You don't have to make a YouTube channel. But at least make a Twitch account. You can stream whenever you play with us, okay?"

I sighed. "I'll think about it, Carson."

He nodded, "Alright. Did you sleep well?"

"I think so. I mean, I didn't know where I was when I woke up, so probably. Whose clothes am I wearing?" I asked.

"Mine. I hope that's okay. We just wanted you to be comfortable."

"It's okay. Thank you," I smiled softly.

"Yeah, no problem. Hey, do you want anything for breakfast? We could go someplace cheap and pick something up for everyone?"

"Yes sir," I got up quickly to look for my shoes.

"You don't wanna change or anything?" he asked.

I laughed, "Carson. This is California. It's fine if I look like a deadbeat."