48

"Well. I guess that means it's time for me to go," Wilbur mumbled.

"Do you have to?" I asked. He nodded in response, standing up. He grabbed my hand, pulling me up with him and giving me a huge hug.

"I'll text you when I get home, alright?"

"No- call me," I said.

"It'll be late. You aren't as used to staying up for me as you used to be. I've been in America for a while."

"I guess you're right," I sighed.

"Vee, I love you so much."

"Wilbur, I love you too, but shut the fuck up, I don't wanna cry in public right now."

"But I do! I love you. I love you more than anything on the planet. Words cannot describe-"

"Wilbur-"

"-how much I love you. You're beauty. You're grace-"

"Don't quote your songs right now, I swear to god-"

"-I had a great time in America. And I can't wait to come back. Because now I have something waiting for me; you. But you have to come visit me first before I come back."

"I will, I promise," I said, tears stinging the corners of my eyes.

"And I'm ready to tell them."

I looked up at him. "You are? Are you sure?"

"Not being able to shout at the rooftops how much I love you sucks. Well, I could shout at the rooftops, but not being able to just tell my chat how much I adore you... It sucks. I want the whole world to know."

I smiled, nodding. "Okay. We'll tell them."

"Don't say anything, though. I have the perfect idea for how to tell them about this."

"Alright, I won't."

The woman on the intercom spoke up, telling us that the final boardings are now, or whatever. Wilbur sighed. "I don't know when I'll see you again-"

"Soon. Soon, Wil," I smiled.

He smiled back. Pecking my lips quickly before walking backwards over to the boarding gates, refusing to look away from me. That was until he bumped into someone and he had to turn around. He looked back at me and waved.

I waved back at him, wiping some of the tears off of my cheeks. I waited until he got on until I walked away, going to try to find my car and go home.

My cheeks hurt from smiling. I love him. So much.