36

Today was Wilbur's booth thing. As I helped him set up, he handed me a thick, blue folded shirt of some sort. I looked at him. "What's this?" I asked.

"Well, you said you were cold yesterday, so I got you this," he smiled. "It's my merch."

"What?" I chuckled, unfolding it to see it was a blue sweater with a whale towards the top. "I love it- thank you. I'd kiss you, but... the fans."

He nodded. "Yeah... Me too."

After putting on the sweater (which, still, was rather big on me), I gave him a tight hug, to which he returned.

"Hey, no PDA, you two."

I looked up from Wilbur's chest and saw a blonde, young boy standing in front of us.

"Tommy!" Wilbur smiled, pulling away from our hug to hug him.

"Is this the famous Vee?" Tommy asked after they embraced.

I nodded slowly. "Yeah. Hi."

"Hi, I'm Tommy," he said, holding his hand out. As I shook it, he said, "You should team up with me one of these days on Minecraft Championship and we can beat your boyfriend."

"Nuh-uh, if she's ever playing MCC, it'll be with me," Wilbur laughed.

"Okay, fine, me, you, Vee, and Techno."

"I'd much rather be with Phil or Pete." Wilbur asked, "Are they here today?"

Tommy shrugged. "I think so? I'm not sure... When does this whole sha-bang start?"

"My booth? Uh, soon," Wilbur chuckled.

The whole meet and greet "sha-bang," as Tommy called it, started soon after that. There were a lot of people, and it was much more overwhelming compared to the Lunch Club one. Mainly for the reason that this time, it was just Wilbur and I (Tommy said he had to go catch up with someone), rather than me, Ted, Carson, Charlie, Cooper, Travis, Noah, and Schlatt, where I could just hide in a corner eating granola bars with Ted.

At the end of everything, Wilbur got a call. He put it on speaker; it was James, the one from yesterday.

"Hey, Wilbur, we were wondering if you were going to the VidCon afterparty."

"Uh, it depends. I'll go if the Lunch Club goes, probably. I don't want to just leave everyone, especially Vee," he smiled at me.

"Bring her with!" George yelled on the other line.

Wilbur looked at me. "Do you wanna go?"

"Uh, sure." I nodded.

"Okay, her and I will go but I don't know about everyone else."

"Good. We'll see you there."

"Yep."