30

When we got to Carson's house, we could hear a loud ruckus from the other side of the door. I looked at Schlatt. "Is it just you guys here?" I asked.

"Oh, no. We got two more people in as of this morning. That's why it's so loud," he explained.

I gave Wilbur a confused look as Schlatt opened the door, letting us in. He just shrugged, chuckling lightly as he walked in behind Schlatt.

"Vee! Wilbur!" Travis smiled when he saw us walk through the door. "Hi!"

"Hello to you too, Travis," Schlatt said as he looked around the room. "Where is everyone?"

"Kitchen, I think," he shrugged. "Wait- has Vee met-"

"Nope."

I looked between Travis and Schlatt. "Met who?"

Wilbur shook his head. "Guys, don't pressure her into meeting a bunch of people-"

"Says the one taking her to VidCon," Schlatt laughed. "C'mon, Vee," he said, going to the kitchen. I followed him, seeing Carson, Cooper, Noah, and two other guys I haven't met before laughing their asses off. Schlatt shook his head before saying, "Alright, gentlemen. We got her here."

Cooper looked up and smiled at me. "Hey, Vee-"

"Vee!" Carson said, getting up. "You finally get to meet the rest of the lunch club. Okay, this is Ted and Charlie."

I looked at the two boys standing in front of me; both with glasses, one much taller than the other, and both with brown hair, though one's was lighter than the other. I shook both of their hands rather awkwardly. "Hi, I'm Vee."

"Ted," the taller one smiled; making the other one Charlie.

I nodded, looking at Charlie. "And you're Charlie?"

He nodded back at me, chuckling. "Yep."

"Wait, Vee can help us with the videos!" Carson shouted.

"Yes!" Noah smiled. "That's a great idea-"

"No, no, you don't want me to help-" I said.

Cooper put his hand on my shoulder. "Yes, we do. C'mon."

I thought about it for a moment, looking between the six grown men looking at me. I sighed, taking a deep breath. "Fine. Fine, I'll do it."

"Huzzah!" Charlie shouted through a bit of laughter as he lifted me from the ground with a hug, causing me to laugh as well.

Wilbur and Travis walked in. "What's going on here, exactly?" Will asked.

"Vee's the newest member of the Lunch Club," Carson said.

I looked up at him. "I didn't say that-"

"Yay!" Travis exclaimed, "Vee!"

I just shook my head lightly.