the end

well, hello there :)

if you're reading this, i just want to thank you for all the love and support. this is probably my most popular lunch club related fanfic and i'm so glad you all enjoyed it <3

if you still wish to see updates from me, i do have other stories! and a new one that i will be uploading shortly after this! i will give a small explanation of each one towards the end of this.

uh, please join my discord server if you wish to!! i'm on discord all the time and the server is for fans of any of my books and we all get along quite well. the link is in my bio :)

anyway, self promo time-

RUNAWAY / J.S

          runaway is based off of the show the end of the fucking world. it's a high school au and it focuses on schlatt and a nonbinary oc!! it is a bit triggering for some, but it is probably my favorite of them all, and book two will be written for it as soon as it's done.

FIGHT FOR ME / T.N

          fight for me focuses on ted and his adventures with a girl he met at vidcon. it is set in the same universe and time frame as string bean, so vee does make an appearance!! unfortunately, that also means it's the same vidcon coop and vee kissed... but that isn't mentioned! pog! i don't know how to quite describe this one yet. but i like this one a lot.

LUNCH CLUB ONE-SHOTS

          basically, the title. i don't update this one frequently because my brain is focused on this, but possibly vee x wilbur one-shots in the future just cause?? yeah. requests are open!! i try to write them as soon as i can <3

COMING VERY SOON!! : TELL THE TALE | LUNCH CLUB AU

          THIS. THIS. THIS IS MY SECRET PROJECT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON AND I AM SO EXCITED TO FINALLY SHARE IT WITH YOU ALL!! there isn't any ocs. it is purely lunch club & friends. wilbur will make an appearance, as well as many others. i will publish this as soon as i publish this chapter bc i am so excited for this one. it's a fantasy au where carson is a prince but he hates it??? uhh yeah :) big adventure.

AND IF YOU WANT OTHER COOL STORIES, LOOK AT MY READING LISTS!! MY FRIENDS WRITE GREAT CONTENT!! AND MOST OF THEM ARE IN MY SERVER SO COME BY AND BE FRIENDS WITH US PLEASE WE BEG

i love all of you.

stay happy <3

- beatle