18

Carson and I decided to go to McDonald's and because of the line outside at the drive-thru, we went inside. As we were waiting for the food we ordered, we stood off to the side, looking at our phones. Every once in awhile, Carson would start laughing to himself and then show me whatever meme was sent to him from God knows who. Probably Schlatt. He's good at finding funny memes.

"Oh my gosh! Carson?"

We both looked up from our phones and saw a teen girl (no older than 17) who looked very happy to see us- well, Carson. She was probably a fan.

Carson smiled at her, putting his phone in his pocket to give her his full attention. "Hey, what's up? A fan, I'm guessing?"

She smiled back at him, nodding. Then she looked at me. "Who's this, Carson?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh-" I stuttered, "I'm-"

"Wait! Are you Vicki? Oh my gosh, you're so pretty!"

I looked up at Carson, not sure of what to say. He just gave me a cocky smile and shrugged lightly. I chuckled nervously and thanked the girl. I was surprised that she knew who I was. And what surprised me, even more, was when she gave me a hug after giving one to Carson (even for a teenager, she was still taller than me).

"Do you want a picture?" Carson asked. The girl nodded quickly.

"Here, I can take it," I offered.

She shook her head. "I want both of you in it. You guys are like- my top two favorites out of the bunch and you haven't even been there for that long. You're honestly hilarious," she told me as she handed her phone to Carson since he had the longest arms.

As Carson took the picture of us, I thought about what the girl said. I was one of her favorites? How? Maybe Carson and Wilbur were right; maybe I do have a small fanbase that I don't even notice.

When one of the employees behind the counter called out our number, we said our goodbyes to the fan and grabbed our food before going back to the car. Grabbing one of the hashbrowns out of the bag, I said, "I think I will."

He looked at me after putting his seat belt on. "You think you will what?" he asked, starting the car.

"Start streaming and whatnot."

Carson just nodded, giving the same cocky smile he did before. "I guess you can say I told you so."

I sighed, "Whatever. Just drive."

He laughed, and after he turned the radio on, he drove us back to his house.

a/n - thank you for all the love on this story! it's not a lot, but it's enough to encourage me to keep writing :) i love reading each comment you guys leave and seeing you guys vote on this and put it in your reading lists make me really happy <3