42

I wish that I could say going out with everyone cheered me up today, but it didn't.

After hanging out, the boys brought me home and I went straight to my room. I opened my laptop to see Wilbur had uploaded a new music video. He had mentioned a few times that he was working on something. I guess he thought now was the time to release it.

I clicked on the video, only to see the beautiful man I grew to love attacking a tree with a branch. Just seeing him on my small screen brought tears to my eyes.

I watched the music video on a loop, listening to it over and over again until I heard Elena enter the apartment, yelling at me that she had brought food.

Sighing, I got up and walked into the kitchen, smelling what had to be Chinese food. I took the small, white boxes out of the brown bags and looked through each of them to see which ones were mine.

"I got you your chicken and rice."

I looked behind me to see Elena standing in the doorway. I forced a smile. "Thank you."

As I sorted out the boxes, wondering why there were so many, a familiar brown-haired boy walked in, stopping behind Elena. He looked at her. "El, what movie do you want to watch? Oh- Vee, hey."

"Noah?"

Elena smiled at me. "Vee. You've met my boyfriend, Noah."

Boyfriend. Elena has a boyfriend. Noah is Elena's boyfriend.

I know I set them up. But I'd forgotten all about it.

Why did she have to start dating him in the middle of all of this? 

"You guys are dating?" I asked. "Good for you guys. I'm really happy for you."

Was I? I don't know.

"Thanks," Noah smiled.

"Uh, Noah's staying the night tonight. If that's okay with you, that is."

I shrugged, grabbing my food. "Go for it. I don't mind."

"Thank you, Vee," Elena said, giving me a hug.

I just nodded before going back to my room.

 I sent out a tweet saying I'd be streaming. I know I was on a break, but I needed a distraction right now.

i'm sorry this might be the last update for a while.
i'm going through a lot right now.
i'll try my best to keep writing but i can't promise it will be as consistent as before. i'll try to finish it this month if i can.