[1]

lower case intended

lower case intended

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

erena hummed to herself as she skipped across the hallways of karasuno, a big smile stretched across her face.

anyone who saw her would've been amazed that there was happiness like this in school. erena generally was a happy person, but she recently discovered something about her new school that amazed her, even if it was a trivial thing.

strawberry milk, here i come! she thought giddily. she arrived at the vending machine next to the gym. a boy with cropped black hair kicking the vending machine was already there, and a sly grin made its way onto her face when she realized who it was. 

"damn vending machine. why won't it work-"

she stepped in front of him, wriggling her eyebrows. "yoohoo! tobio-chan! long time no see!"

"oikawa-san!" he exclaimed, shocked. "wow, you and your brother really are similar."

"ugh, don't remind me," erena pulled a face. "and no need for formalities! just call me erena, or erena-san if you like."

"okay, erena-san," he murmured, getting used to the new name. "why are you here at karasuno? i though for sure you would've gone to aoba johsai with kindaichi and kunimi."

the real reason why erena went to karasuno was because of kageyama. she had started to develop a crush on him two years back. but, of course, she wasn't going to tell him. "i didn't want to go to school with a bunch of tooru's fangirls. they're so damn annoying, especially when it's so clear he's made for iwaizumi!"

"yes, that is pretty obvious," kageyama pondered it. 

"anyways, you need any help with the vending machine?"

"uh, no."   

"well, suit yourself. just be quick, please." she figured that kageyama was in one of the classes below her. the college prep class she was in were learning about operating machinery, so she could easily identify the problem with the vending machine. plus, he wasn't exactly the smartest person she knew.

"fine."

"huh?" she had zoned out, it was a bad habit of hers. 

"i-i need help. dumbass."

erena grinned, skipping over to help. in a mere five seconds she solved the problem. she presented the vending machine dramatically. "ta-da! who's the dumbass now?"

"tch," he muttered, bending down to grab his chosen drink. "t-thanks, erena-san."

he walked off to his class, and erena smiled at the difficulty he had for showing a display of manners. she grabbed the strawberry milk she wanted and skipped off to her own class, their conversation swirling in her head.

┗━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┛

chapter one, done! each chapter is going to be pretty short, this story is overall a short one.

word count: 456