[24]

ty for 5k 😳♡

ty for 5k 😳♡

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

"tobio..." erena trailed off as the setter approached their usual spot, a gloomy look on his face. honestly, she had been expecting this ever since the last time they met. all the work they had put into had gone down the drain as kageyama still failed his english exam.

suddenly his eyes brightened and he smirked. "i got you, didn't i, dumbass?"

"w-what?" erena blinked before flushing in embarrassment. "why'd you do that for?"

"it was funny," drawled kageyama.

"aren't you disappointed?" erena tilted her head. "about the exam?"

kageyama shook his head. "not anymore. i only have to do one make-up exam, and then tanaka-san said that his sister would come and pick hinata and i up. in short, i'll be going to the training camp after all!"

"that's good news!" erena grinned before her smile faltered. "and...how long will you be gone for?"

"one week. why?"

"you're the dumbass," erena laughed softly. "i'm going to miss you, you know."

"it's only for one week," kageyama assured her. "i'm going to miss you too, don't forget that. but hey, we can still talk. i'll message you everyday, every hour to check on how you're doing. we'll call at night just when we're about to go asleep and face time each other."

erena smiled, feeling her heart flutter as her crush on him grew bigger. "promise?"

both smiling and slightly blushing, the two milk addicts linked their pinky finger together.

"promise."

┗━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┛

word count: 254