[33]

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

"tobio and i are dating now!" erena squealed with a smiling yachi, the pair of reconciled best friends giggling in front of the karasuno vending machine.

"you two are so cute together!" yachi happily sighed. "you must have fate on your side. even though things didn't go according to the original plan, everything still worked out."

"yeah," erena smiled before biting her lips. "you know, hitoka-chan, i'm so sorry for assuming so many things. i hardly gave you a chance to explain yourself. i-i'm so so sorry."

yachi shook her head. "you don't have to apologize for that, erena-chan. i'm just glad that even after the drama, you two are still together. and that the drama didn't affect kageyama-san's plans for nationals."

"i feel bad for my brother, but it's crazy good to see karasuno at nationals," erena grinned. "you know, hitoka-chan, even though i won't see you or tobio for a while when you go to tokyo, i'll be supporting you both!"

"thanks," yachi smiled. "but kageyama-san needs most of it; i do barely anything compared to him."

"oi! erena-san!"

the two best friends blinked in surprised as kageyama ran up to them, panting. "oh, h-hello, yachi-san."

"hi kageyama-san," yachi stood up, winking and saying, "i'll leave so you two can get some alone time."

she skipped off, leaving both kageyama and erena blushing. 

"sorry i'm late," kageyama rubbed the back of his head before shyly saying, "i-i got you something."

he held out a strawberry milk carton, but this one decorated with stickers of the famous k-pop girl group which erena stanned, twice.

erena nearly fainted.

"oh my gosh!" she shrieked. "this sold out weeks ago! and it was limited edition! how much did it cost?"

"quite a fair bit, so be grateful, dumbass," huffed kageyama, his cheeks red. 

erena giggled. "why'd you do so much for me?"

"because it's our first day anniversary, moron!" kageyama pouted slightly. 

erena laughed. usually couples would celebrate one month or one year anniversaries, but certainly not one day. "such a trivial moment, though."

"yeah, well," kageyama blushed again. "i want to celebrate all moments with you."

┗━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┛

word count: 372