[12]

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

"bakageyama, did you really kiss a girl?"

"it was on the cheek, i don't get why the volleyball team is so fussed about it. and stop using nicknames. both you and erena do that. morons."

erena frowned as she heard three boys bicker in front of the vending machine. she squinted, making out the familiar frowning face of kageyama and somebody she had never seen before.

well, that was a lie. she had seen this other boy with fluffy orange hair, brown eyes and a radiant demeanour from when their classes joined together a sport lesson once. she remembered him being quite dumb, but surprisingly athletic.

is he...somebody from kageyama's volleyball team?

"ooh, so the girl's name is erena?"

they're talking about me! she realized, a blush spreading onto her face.

"i-i...no?"

"it is, isn't it? aww, look at your blushing face! bakageyama and erena is the new ship!"

"dumbass hinata!"

"did you say my name?"

the two boys froze, halting their fighting as erena approached them, her head tilted slightly and her green eyes scanning their faces for any hints. "hmm?"

"no-"

"as a matter of fact, i did," the orange-haired boy said proudly, stepping forward and pointing at himself with a stupid smug look on his face. he leant forward and whispered, "you and kageyama would be so cute together!"

"n-no, not really, i-i mean, he would, but i-i don't think- argh!" she covered her pink face, flushed in shame. 

kageyama grabbed erena's shoulders and pulled her to him. she blushed even harder from the close contact, but not knowing this, kageyama narrowed his gaze at the orange-haired boy. "what did you say to erena, dumbass hinata?"

"nothing," hinata whistled innocently. "i just said the truth; y'all would be cute as a couple."

"h-hinata! DUMBASS!"

kageyama's face flushed bright red like a tomato, a shade erena's face was steadily going to. hinata only laughed at the two, thinking about how he would be a great best man.

┗━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┛

word count: 352