a final note

(i wanted to add this gif just bc i think she looks alot like oikawa there)

wow, i can't believe that this book has finally finished.

i initially planned it to be short and sweet, but i guess i got carried away and ended up writing it for about four months. my chapters also started to grow towards the end, even if i planned most to be around three hundred words.

the reason why i wanted it to be short is because i wanted kageyama and erena's love story to be a short one. if you compare it to other love stories on wattpad, it has almost no conflicts and the definition of fluff.

which is what i had aimed for. i feel like wattpad has many angst books and don't get me wrong, i love getting my heart broken by them, but i just wanted to have a break from that and i figured other users would to.

so, i created this fluffy story line. i also made it quite fluffy because kageyama does have a sad background/back story and i just wanted him to be happy. 

i also made this story because i kinda wanted to write about milk. i love milk (only flavoured, no plain milk for me,,, that's feral) so that was reflected in erena. but that's the only thing i have in common with erena, i am an introvert and i made her an outgoing extrovert because i wanted her high spirits to influence kageyama.

but of course, there is a point in the book in which erena is not in high spirits because all love stories need a problem. 

moving on,, onto the thank yous.

i am so grateful for all of you who has read my book, including if you're a silent reader but especially if you vote and comment. i absolutely love seeing people comment and react to my stories. 

and can you believe that this has over 30k views?? tbh, i didn't think i would get far in the haikyuu fandom so this was quite a shock. 

i'm also grateful for k-dramas and prompts for being my endless source of inspiration of erena and kageyama's story. it was so fun to write this book and all the fluffy parts.

but i am going back to writing angst in my new book (crown ft. oikawa) bc i am an angst addict.

so, on a finishing note, like i said before in some chapters, you are beautiful and you are loved <33

don't ever forget that

- ryu

p.s kageyama and erena had two children - a girl and a boy, the boy is older and is a protective like tooru was to erena 

p.p.s and they both betrayed kageyama and erena; they love ice coffee and hate milk