[9]

idk if i've used this gif before, if i have, oh well

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

"yamayama-kun, good morning," chirped erena, pressing the familiar buttons to get a strawberry milk carton. 

"mhm," he said in reply, leaning against the wall and absorbed in a novel with pink and blue illustrations. erena raised her eyebrow at this. the only books she had seen kageyama read was books about volleyball. 

she peered over his shoulder. "whatcha reading?"

"five feet apart," he said casually. 

she had heard from her classmates that 'five feet apart' was a popular romance book which had been made into a movie with cole sprouse. she giggled, "isn't that a romance book?"

he blushed. "yeah, so what, dumbass? it's a good romance book!"

then erena full-on laughed. "who knew you're a sucker for romance? look at you getting all flustered!"

"you're the one making me flustered, moron!" kageyama blushed even more. "i thought you wouldn't make fun of me if i told you! i trust you, dumbass!"

erena stopped all of a sudden. "i wasn't making fun of you, i just found it surprising that you of all people read romance. besides," then she stared at kageyama. "did you say that you trusted me?"

"trust, not trusted," kageyama looked away to hide his tomato-red face. "me trusting you is a present thing, not a past."

"wait, so you actually trust me?"

"duh," he rolled his eyes before adding a soft, "dumbass."

┗━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┛

word count: 263