[2]

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

"erena-san!"

erena, who had happened to be walking past the vending machine stopped as she grinned, recognising that voice. she skipped to the vending machine, "tobio-chan~!"

"don't call me that," he scowled and kicked the ground. "reminds me of oikawa-senpai's stupid nicknames."

she smiled, and then laughed remembering tooru's reaction last night when he found out she and kageyama were attending the same school. "ok, i'll drop it! we don't need any reminders of trash in this lovely school!"

"yeah," he nodded. 

"so, what did you wanna talk about?"

"oh, uh..." he looked away, frustration evident on his face. "you're part of the college prep class, right?"

"yeah? why?" she tilted her head sideways, and then the answer came on its own to her. she grinned again. "you need help?"

"y-yeah. i only got twenty seven on my last test!" then he suddenly glowered when erena burst out in giggles. "d-don't tell anyone! especially not your brother or another first year called hinata shoyou!"

"ok, ok," she said in between laughs. "your house on saturday afternoon? tooru would freak if you came to my house."

"alright," kageyama nodded. then the bell rang, echoing throughout the school.

"well," erena took a carton of strawberry milk. "it's time for the next lesson. see ya!"

she skipped off into the distance, excitement bubbling in her chest at the thought of spending her saturday afternoon with kageyama tobio alone.

┗━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┛

word count: 254