[36]

ty for 20k <3

ty for 20k <3

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

"erena!"

"tobiooo!" whined the first-year, latching herself onto her boyfriend's arm. "i hate periods. i hate cramps."

"i know, i saw your message," kageyama chuckled, thinking of the overly emotional text erena had sent him during class.

erena pouted. "this isn't funny."

"right," kageyama quickly wiped the amusement from his face. he then shyly offered out the box he was holding, cheeks dusted with pink. "i-i, uh, got you something."

"no way," erena whispered softly as she opened the box. slices of warm cakes, a cupcake and a glass of banana flavoured milk were housed inside the box, their delicious aromas wafting out. "no way! tobio! how did you even manage to get this?"

"dumbass, i just ordered some online during class," kageyama rolled his eyes, acting as if it was an everyday thing. "you complained about cramps, and i heard that dark chocolate was good to relieve them, so i bought some dark chocolate cake. the rest are just there to satisfy your never-ending hunger. sorry, about the milk, by the way. they didn't have strawberry."

erena's eyes sparkled. "tobio. don't apologize. this is so...wow. thank you. so much."

"you're welcome," kageyama said smugly, but his cheeks were still pink. "i'm the best boyfriend, aren't i?"

"yeah, you are," she giggled. 

without further ado, erena dug into the treats that kageyama had given her, finishing everything in a mere ten minutes. her boyfriend only watched her, a look of affection on his face as he wiped some crumbs off her lips and they shared a giggle. 

erena sighed contently. "i think my cramps have taken a long-ass vacation. again, thank you for that, yamayama-kun! you have no idea how much that meant for me."

she launched herself towards him again, wrapping her arms around his nape before whispering. "i'm so lucky to have you."

┗━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┛
stream more&more for clear skin uwu

word count: 327