[42]

this chapter sucked i'm sorry,, rewatching your name got me in my feels

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

erena silently approached behind the back of the setter waiting at the vending machine. a mischievous grin made its way onto her face and, in a second, she leaped at kageyama and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him from behind. "guess who!"

"erena," kageyama chuckled exasperatedly, not bothering to remove her from him. "i know it's you."

"damn it," she sighed, letting go to purchase her usual carton of strawberry milk. "how'd you know?"

kageyama raised his eyebrows. "and i thought you were smart. it's pretty obvious; you practically screamed without disguising your voice, you're the only person who would hug me, you aren't exactly the most graceful at sneaking and your hands barely reached my waist. nobody's that short except for you. even yachi-san is taller than you."

"only by three centimetres!" erena scrunched her nose, sipping her milk. "at least i'm not a giant like you."

"you should see hyakuzawa," muttered kageyama. "he probably wouldn't even see you with that height."

erena gasped, clutching her chest in mock pain. "that was rude! i'm not that short. this means war."

"fine with me," kageyama shrugged nonchalantly. 

"you know," erena smirked when an idea came to her head. "God only lets things grow until they're perfect. some of us didn't take as long as you giants!"

"i would elbow you, but i would elbow your face," kageyama returned the smirk.

erena crossed her arms. "i would also elbow you, but i would end up elbowing your crotch."

"you're not that short."

"like i was saying this whole time," erena grinned in triumph.

kageyama face palmed. "i fell right into your plan, didn't i?"

"yup!" erena giggled. "but you love me anyways!"

kageyama simply smiled. "you're right about that."

┗━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┛

word count: 308