[43]

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

"bakageyama, why're you sniffing your hoodie like that? and you have the audacity to call me weird."

kageyama quickly threw his hoodie to the other side of the males' dorm for the training camp in tokyo, pretending like he wasn't doing what hinata had accused him of. "i wasn't, moron."

"okay," hinata smirked as he put on his shoes for a quick morning run. "pretend like you weren't sniffing because erena-san's scent was on there."

kageyama scowled, but a faint blush appeared on his cheeks. "i-i wasn't, dumbass!"

"sure," hinata said teasingly before quickly speeding out of the room to avoid the pillow being thrown at him.

kageyama sighed in exasperation once the ball of sunshine left the room. the setter walked to the other side of the room to pick up his hoodie and once again, catch a whiff of his girlfriend's scent.

he sighed again, feeling a longing for her even though it was only the second day of the training camp. the last time he had seen her was the morning of the day before, in which she had returned his hoodie back with a radiant smile. 

"breakfast will be ready soon, kageyama-kun," sugawara said in a sing-song voice, bursting into the room. then the vice captain exited the dorm as soon as he had entered.

shivering from the autumn coldness, kageyama slipped on his hoodie and stepped out of the dorm and into the hallway. then he shoved his hands into his pockets, frowning when something crinkled in both pockets.

curious, kageyama withdrew his hand to reveal a chocolate bar and a note neatly folded up with his name written in scrawled letters. 

for: yamayama-kun <3

he blushed when he realized who it was from. then he opened the note, met by a length paragraph.

hey tobio! 

if you found this note, then that means, well...you found this note. you're probably wondering why i wrote it when i could just email you, right? but i wanted to do something cute, so i hope this is a cute gesture that makes you smile even if the handwriting is messy since i'm in the car right now.

anyways, good luck with your training camp. don't stress too much about homework or me while you're there in tokyo, just pick up some tips and have fun! if you get hungry, i slipped some chocolate into your pocket. but no plain milk, because that stuff is yucky! 

but moving on, i miss you and i can't wait to see you soon.

yours, 

erena <3

kageyama smiled and pondered to himself what he did to deserve to call erena his. 

┗━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┛

longer chapter today :3

word count: 454