[28]

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

erena leaned against the vending machine, waiting. it was already ten minutes into recess but kageyama was no where to be found even though he had said that he was coming again. 

erena sighed, thinking about how she had probably hurt his feelings by saying that she was shocked that somebody liked him. today she had initially planned to apologize and confess to him, but he was nowhere to be found. 

maybe she had read him wrong. maybe he didn't like her. after all it seemed like he was currently avoiding her. he had avoided making eye contact in the hallways and left her on seen when she had texted him in the morning.

ding

her phone vibrated for a brief moment, and her eyes lit up to see that it was a message from kageyama. but then her eyes dulled again when she saw the text.

yamayama♡

⊱┊ yamayama♡

something came up and i had to stay behind for english. i don't think we'll be able to talk today. sorry, erena-san.

erena furrowed her eyebrows before typing a text.

erena (✿◠‿◠)┊⊱

oh...ok. by the way, i really hope we can talk soon. i'm sorry about yesterday, and i just wanted to let you know that i like you\

erena (✿◠‿◠)┊⊱

oh...ok. by the way, i really hope we can talk soon. i'm sorry about yesterday\

erena (✿◠‿◠)┊⊱

oh...ok. by the way, i really hope we can talk soon\

she decided to save it for another time. 

erena (✿◠‿◠)┊⊱

oh...ok.

deciding that there was no point in waiting anymore, erena turned right to leave the vending machine, passing by the boy's volleyball gym. the door was ajar, and erena couldn't help but glimpse who exactly was in the gym.

it was a sight she never expected nor wanted. it was a laughing yachi, together with a smiling kageyama.

erena ran. 

┗━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┛

i'm not making yachi a villain in this story pls don't hate her

word count: 328