[45]

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

"tobioooo!"

the excited, hyperactive brunette waved to her boyfriend who quickly jogged over to meet her by the vending machine, the girl greeting kageyama with a kiss on the cheek. onlooking students only admired their relationship before wishing for something like that.

"erena," kageyama quickly flashed her a smile before scooping her up in his arms. "happy one month, moron."

"same to you too, dumbass," she returned the grin before holding out a photo album shyly. "i made it myself in the photography club."

his smile quickly widening, kageyama took the photo album and flipped through the countless photos. photos of them on dates, them from junior high school and candid shots that erena had taken without kageyama noticing. 

"wow..." whispered kageyama in awe, his cheeks reddening. "you're very talented for a moron, you know."

erena laughed. "i can't tell whether you're complimenting or insulting me."

"both, obviously," kageyama chuckled before handing off his present. "go on, open it."

erena obliged, curiously undoing the ribbon of the small box. she lifted the lid and immediately squealed before looking up at kageyama, eyes sparkling. "you got us tickets to twice's concert? how did you...they're so expensive!"

"so?" kageyama said softly before taking her hand. "i'll pay any price to see you happy."

erena smiled, tears forming in her eyes. "you know, tobio, i'm so glad i met you."

"me too," he replied fondly. "i only regret not asking you out sooner."

"same," she laughed, wiping her eyes. "we were stuck in the weird flirty stage for so long. and...i'm so grateful for you. we've only been dating for one month. but i like you so, so much. and i'm so grateful for you. crap, i said that twice, didn't i?"

they shared another laugh before erena resumed talking. "but i mean it though. i'm grateful for you and your insults and slight compliments and the way you make me smile and the way you smile-"

"erena, stop," kageyama whispered, staring at the floor. "you going all deep like this is going to make me c-cry. but you know, dumbass...if you're so grateful for me than, i know this is too soon to say this, but i...promise that you'll have me for the rest of your life."

and so this time, erena kissed him on the lips.

┗━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┛

aaa this book is coming to an end :(

word count: 403