[13]

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

"yamayama-kun?" erena tilted her hand, gesturing at the sight before her. "is this...no way, is this your precious volleyball club?"

"drop the 'precious!'" kageyama nearly shouted, his cheeks pink as he glared at a chuckling hinata with a second year with spiky hair. he averted his eyes. "but yeah. it is."

"ah!" a second year with a shaved head exclaimed, eye-balling erena. "so you're kageyama's treasured erena?"

"t-treasured?" erena and kageyama chorused in unison before making eye-contact and their face flushing.

erena twiddled her fingers nervously. "i wouldn't say kageyama treasures me."

"oh, he does!" the second year with spiky hair butt in with a goofy grin. "when we went to a practice match and kageyama fell asleep in the bus on the way back, he kept on murmuring about you, milk, and how cute you looked!"

hinata nodded. "and at practice, whenever we question kageyama about you, he always blushes really hard! he looks like a tomato!"

before kageyama could shout at them, a third-year with brown hair in a man bun stopped them. "you guys, be quiet. you don't want to get daichi mad, do you?"

"n-no," they whispered and zipped their lips.

erena turned to kageyama. "is that true? do you...do you think i'm cute?"

"w-what?" kageyama blushed again. "i-i...i should introduce you to the club!"

"obviously, that's why you brought us out here."

"shut up, tsukishima!"

"anyways, that's hinata," kageyama pointed to the energetic short one with orange hair before moving onto the other short one. "that's nishinoya. tanaka, tsukishima, yamaguchi, ennoshita, kinoshita, narita, daichi, asahi, sugawara and kiyoko."

"hello!" they all chorused together.

"hi!" erena waved before grinning.

"it's true," kageyama whispered to her.

"huh?"

"i-i think you're c-cute."

┗━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┛

word count: 302