[20]

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

"erena-san!"

she blinked, waking up from her daze. an half-angry, half-concerned setter stood across her, frowning. "you've been zoning off this whole day. you're distracted. what's on your mind, moron?"

"n-nothing," she smiled before the conversation with yachi floated back to her again.

: :

"look, erena-chan, you seem to really like this kageyama guy," yachi remarked. "from what you've told me, it seems like he's interested in you too. i mean, blushing around you, hugging you constantly, calling you cute and wants you to be happy? all that combined makes for a non platonic relationship."

"really?" a blush arose on erena's cheeks.

yachi nodded in excitement. "you just need to make a move now! why wait for a boy to do the move when you can too?"

"but what should i do?" erena bit her lip.

yachi pondered this. "nothing too extreme. maybe like hand holding...a kiss on the cheek perhaps..."

: :

yachi's words floating back to her. 

you just need to make a move now!

nothing too extreme.

maybe like hand holding.

a kiss on the cheek perhaps?

"erena!" called kageyama again. 

realizing she had drifted off again, erena bowed and apologized profusely. "i'm sorry! i'm sorry! i just..."

from her bowing position, the thing right in front of her was kageyama's hand. the boy tilted his head. "just want?"

"um...can we h-hold hands?" she blushed.

kageyama blushed too before responding, "if that's what was troubling you, you should've asked me sooner, dumbass. o-of course."

tentatively, the two hands intertwined together, relishing in the other's grasp and warmth.

a kiss on the cheek perhaps? 

and, slowly, she did exactly what yachi had suggested.

┗━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┛

word count: 279