[15]

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

"erena-san, i'm sorry for pulling you away from the johzenji captain."

erena stared, strawberry milk in hand, at the blushing karasuno setter who was bent into a slight bow, his eyes glued to the floor. she gave a light chuckle, "don't worry about it."

"but you two were in the middle of the conversation, and i said i wanted you to myself, but we're not even d-dat-"

"tobio," she smiled as he stopped rambling at the use of his first name, his cheeks plunging into a darker shade of pink as he straightened his back. "it's fine. i-i thought it was cute how you did that, anyways. like, really damn cute."

kageyama wasn't the only looking like a tomato at this point. erena laughed nervously, "a-anyways! you won't be here tomorrow because you're having the inter-high prelims, right?"

"yeah."

"w-well," she stammered, blushing again as she offered out her gift. "i wanted to give this to you."

it was a scarlet card with intricate golden patterns swirling around the kanji for 'victory' written delicately on it. "it's for good luck."

kageyama took it gently from her, his long fingers brushing against the detailed card. "i like it. it's beautiful. do i get another one for the second day?"

she grinned. he already knows he'll make it to the next day. "of course. i'll just have to make sure to get to school early for that."

kageyama nodded. "thank you for everything, erena-san."

"you're welcome," erena lifted up a fist, to which kageyama awkwardly (but cutely) bumped with his own fist. "i believe in you. so go kick some ass." 

┗━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┛

word count: 281