[22]

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

┏━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┓

"yamayama-kun, we're going to work on your learning skills."

"wait!" kageyama brightened up. "you'll teach us?"

erena raised her eyebrows. "who's 'us'?"

"me, hinata, tanaka-san and nishinoya-san."

"i'll leave the other three to yachi."

kageyama turned slightly red. "you...want to be alone with m-me?"

"no, it's because you need the most work," erena said slyly, even though it really was what kageyama had suggest.

"you owe me one. you indirectly called me mundane and i'm anyways, we're not going to be distracted last time. if you want to go to the training camp, we need to actually study."

the setter groaned as erena smiled. "you suck, so you need to improve. first off, what do you do in class? don't answer that, you doze off."

"how do you know?"

erena laughed to herself again. "it's pretty obvious."

"it's just..." kageyama trailed off, sighing. "it's so boring. i have nothing to do. scrap that, i have so many assignments to do but i just can't be bothered. i need motivation, dumbass."

"isn't the training camp enough motivation?"

kageyama frowned. "not enough to get me through english. what's even the difference between there, their and they're?"

"there's lots of differences, but we won't go into that now," erena said. "for motivation, what if i give you carton of milk for each page you do?"

an idea formed in kageyama's head and he smirked. "i want something more. something that has to do with you."

"o-oh," erena stammered, cheeks turning pink. "do you want compliments?"

"no."

"h-hugs?"

"more."

"k-kisses?"

"of course, dumbass."

erena flushed. "on the cheek?"

"do you want it to be the lips?" kageyama smirked.

"cheeks will be fine," erena said, this time an idea forming in her head. "something like this."

this time, kageyama was the flustered one as erena, for the second time, reached up on her tip-toes and planted a soft kiss on kageyama's scarlet cheek.

┗━━━━•✧*̥✧•━━━━┛

if you couldn't tell i'm slowly running out of inspiration sdsjajhs

(dw i won't abandon this book)

word count: 349